PART 2

MALHOTRAS And MURTHYS men reach Kolkata where the meeting was to be held. The project required 2 companies to collaborate together for development of restaurants all around the globe . Development considering better ingredients,better recipes,better hospitality,better interiors and so companies dealing with all these aspects were called.
Raj and Raman met in the conference hall.
Raj: Ramannn
Raman: are Raj
And they hug each other.
Manik and Cabir pass a smile to Abhimanyu and he does the same.
Raj: Raman Buddha ho Gaya h Tu to
Raman: Tu kaunsa bada sharukh Ka beta lag Raha h Chup Kar
Raj: Are Sharukh vo abhi bhi tera favourite h ki Shaadi ke baad things and choices have changed ha?
Raman: Ofcourse Not.. Sharukh forever!itni movies dekhi h uski Saath me hamne how can that ever change Raj.
Raman: emotional Kar Diya tune to.
And they share a hug again when they hear Cabir's cough.
Cabir: Dad ham khud Apne aap ko introduce karvae kya?
Raj: shut up. Raman my sons Cabir , Manik.
And Manik touches his feet while Cabir tries to be informal saying hey uncle when he earns a smack on his head from his dad.
Manik : Namaste Uncle,heard a lot about u from Papa.
Raman: god bless u beta..Manik ko kaun nhi janta Raman he has earned a lot of respect at such a small age.
Raj: Ha Raman and I m so proud of him. Hey Abhimanyu!
Abhimanyu: Namaste uncle...nice to meet u
Raj: nice to meet u too beta.
And that is when they notice the stares they were getting from all other contractors who came later but were ignored.
They maintained the bossy look on their faces and settled down for the meeting to continue.
Raman was quite impressed with Manik's switch of attitude to a boss suddenly.
After the meeting , they decided to meet for a cup of tea.
Raj: Aur bata Raman how's life?
Raman: It's good Raj, a happy loving family by god's grace what else is even needed?
Raj: true that Raman..aur bata Nandini aur Naira , Bhabhi Sab kaise h.
Raman: Sab acche h Nandini is a well-established doctor and I m proud of her. Naira wanted to continue with her dance academy and marry and that's what we r here for. I personally invite u and the whole family ... Kam se kam 10 din pehle se aana h sabke Saath Raj Dehradun se destination wedding Kar rahe h par Ghar hi aana h tum sabko..Manik Cabir aap Dono bhi...
Raj: Are itni acchi khabar Di h aayenge kaise nhi..Abhimanyu beta what r u doing these days?
Abhimanyu: Uncle I am working on a new business right now.
Raj: Are waah nice nice all the best guidance ke liye itna Accha businessman Ghar me h kyu Raman?
Abhimanyu gave a small smile on this while Raman had tears which he wiped off quickly.
That's when Raman got a call from Nandini. He knew Abhimanyu wanted to listen to her too but won't say it so he put the phone on speaker.
Nandini: Daddd, u had ur lunch?
That's when Manik's eyes went towards the phone, he was mesmerised after listening to her beautiful chirpy voice.
Raman: beta abhi I will have it don't worry
Nandini: what don't worry dad u need to have ur medicines have it somewhere now....where's Bhai..
Abhimanyu: yeah yeah Nandini
Nandini: what Bhai u also must have not had it yet go and have it now and make sure Dad has his medicines okay?
Abhimanyu: Nandini I will make sure that we have the lunch but one should take care of his health himself when he knows u get worried.
This was weird for Malhotra men there and they found it strange but Raman had a slight smile playing on his lips after knowing that Abhimanyu cares for him,these small gestures were enough for him to live with the hope that he will be back someday.
Nandini: Bhai we will talk about this but have ur lunch now.
Raj: hello Nandini beta,Raj here
Nandini: arey namaste uncle sorry I did not know u were there too
Raj: Arey it's alright bacche don't worry these men will have their lunch ryt now and I will call u to inform personally okay?
Nandini: yes uncle and u also have ur lunch along with them na...
Raj: are ofcourse beta
Nandini: yeah ok uncle I will talk to u soon I need to go for a surgery
Raj: ofcourse ofcourse ab to Milne hi wale h ham naira ki Shaadi Jo h haha...all the best beta
Nandini: thankyou so much uncle!
And she hung up
Manik all the time was listening to her keenly and was amazed by the respect  she gave to his father and the care she had for her brother and father. He felt something different and this was noticed by Cabir but he decided to talk to him when they were alone.
All of them had their lunch and flew off from their private jets to their respective cities with a promise of meeting soon.

Hufff done...guys please vote and comment lemme know what do u guys think about the chapter and I will see u tomorrow again
I know Manan scenes were less but it's just the starting guys lots to come!
Keep supporting!
I love u all!
Good night
~ARUSHI ❤️