Part 34

7 a.m. Morning,

Nandini was up and ready . She descended down the stairs and saw Nyonika and Ishita up.

Nandini: Good morning Mom, Good morning Ma.

Nyonika: Good morning baccha.

Ishita: Morning Nandu, tu uth gayi? Ham dono bas sabko uthane hi wale the. Puja ka time ho raha hain.

Nandini: Haan Ma vo subah thoda sar dard tha neend khul gayi phir aayi hi nahi to I thought to get ready . Help bhi kar dungi aapki.

Nyonika: Headache? Kyu? Medicines li?

Ishita: Nahi li hogi isne, headache ise normal lagta hain. Chal Nandu kaada pi pehle phir kuch aur karegi tu.

Nandini; Ma main bol rahi hu na I am fine really. Thoda sa pain hi hain sahi ho jayega.

Nyonika: No beta, this is wrong. Health ko neglect kabhi nahi karte. Baaki kaam baad me ho jayega abhi jao, have your medicines .

Nandini: Arey Mom aap bhi?

Ishita paying no heed to her words took her to the kitchen.

Nandini: Accha stop worrying na MA. Atleast jo bhi bana rahi hain aaram se banaiye .

Ishita: Shut up. Puri duniya ka theka tune le rakha hain aur khud ki baari me you behave like a child Nandu. Upar ja sab uth gaye hain except Manik, wake him up .

Nandini: Jane hi wali thi main.

Ishita: Haan ja aur jaldi aana kaadha pata chala yahi pada reh jaye.

Nandini sighed and left to wake up Manik.

She entered the room to see her ever-so-cute-handsome-loving fiance sleeping cuddling in the blankets.

Nandini first switched off the A.C and sat down beside him.

She started ruffling his hair.

Nandini: Manik morning, uth jao.

Manik as if feeling her presence came closer to her and put his hands around her waist.

Nandini smiled but she knew if she let him sleep more, they will get late.

Nandini: Manik come on get up. I need to get ready too aur usse pehle Dad has called us in the hall. Please Na.

Manik: hmmm.

Nandini: What hmm? 

She said nudging his shoulders .

Nandini: GET UP MANIK. I need to go down, Ma chillane lagengi abhi, kaadha peena hain.

Manik got up eventually still cribbing like a child.

He stretched his arms up asking.

Manik: Kaadha kise peena hain?

Nandini: Mujhe. 

Manik looked at her as soon as he heard it.

Manik: What happened to you? Are you OK? 

He put his palm on her forehead to check if she has fever.

Manik; Fever to nahi hain.

Nandini: Manik tum bhi ? Ahem Kuch nahi hain. Trust me. Zara sa headache.

Manik: Zara sa? You sure?

Nandini: Yes yes. Come on get up now. Freshen up.

Manik nodded.

Nandini got up but Manik held her wrist and pulled her to himself. She landed straight on his chest.

Nandini looked at him with raised eyebrows waiting for him to speak.

Manik: I loved today's morning though. Why can't this happen everyday?

Nandini: Cause Mr. Malhotra, we as in us need to go back to Murthys as well.

Manik : Ah I totally forgot about that. Koi nahi we will still meet obviously and  shaadi ke baad to we will be together mostly na.

Nandini: Ahaan is it? You want me to take you wherever I go after our marriage?

Nandini asked getting up and straightening herself.

Manik: When did I say that? Ofcourse not. Marriage won't mean you leave your independence or your space for me. Not that I will allow you to stay away from me for too long without reasons but I want you to be the same Nandini no changes in you cause you are the Nandini I love and I want to love for the rest of my life. And anyways, You are getting a good husband you see, I respect your privacy Nandini and I don't expect anything more from you cause you are already the better of the best of bests.

Nandini was all aww on this guy. 

Nandini: How can someone not love you?

Manik: I don't want anyone more to love me now.

Nandini smiled hearing his reply and kissed his cheeks which brought a smile on Manik's face.

Nandini: Ok  No need to be more cuter now. Go have a bath Manik. 

Manik: Ok Ms. You get ready too cause Puja ke baad we need to leave for Office and then I want you to visit the orphanage with me, Matlab if you are okay with it? The children will love you.

Nandini: Surely Manik. Abhi jao main kapde nikaal dungi.

Manik got up from the bed, kissed Nandini's forehead and went in the washroom. Nandini took out his clothes and went down in the kitchen.

Ishita: Nandu ye le, finish it all . I will go look if Nyonika needs help and we need to leave for Murthy Mansion tomorrow.

Nandini: Okay Ma.

 Ishita left leaving Nandini alone in the kitchen.

Nandini picked up the Kaadha and smelled it. 

Nandini: Eww what on earth is this even? No way am I drinking that, par Ma. Um nahi peeti hu and anyways I am fine now, dard nahi hi ho raha hain. What's the need? Lets keep it in the refrigerator for now.

"NO WAY YYOU ARE DOING THAT"

Nandini turned back to see Manik standing looking at her .

Manik: Kya ha? What were you planning to do? 

Nandini: What kuch bhi to nahi kaadha pee rahi hu.

Manik: Ahaan, don't try to be oversmart aur jhoot to bolna aata hi nahi hain tumhe.

He came towards her and took the glass from her hands.

Manik: Have it.

Nandini: Manik listen na, meri tabiyat sahi ho na ho vomit zarur ho jaani hain. You want that? 

Manik: Don't play smart with me Nandini. Naak band karke piyo. Its for your good . No more talks. Come on.

Manik brought the glass closer to her lips.

Nandini: Manik I love you na. Please.

Manik: Nandini I love you too na. Please.

Nandini knew there was no use of denying more and so she took the glass and started having it. Making all sort of weird faces she could, she finished it all.

Manik was all the time adoring her. Nandini put the glass on the counter and looked at him staring at her.

Nandini: What?

Manik: You are such a kid. Doctor kisne banaya tumhe? Khud ki health ki fikar nahi hain dusro ko kaise hi sahi karti hogi?

Nandini: Sab kar leti hu, aapko bhi kar hi dungi sahi Manik. 

Manik: Warning thi? 

Nandini: Maybe.

Nandini left seeing that leaving a smiling Manik behind.

Manik: I love the child in you.

Manik too followed her in the hall.