Part 30

Prashant: Acchha accha ji theek hain main address bataau aapko.

Raj: Ji vo to batana padega, pehle aaye nahi hain na.

Prashant: Ji Max Colony aana hain bunglow aap jitna bada to nahi hain par comfortable hain baaki rishta bandhe aapka hamara bunglow bhi ban jayega kyu?

Raj: Max colony, aa jayenge okay.

Ignoring the bunglow part completely, he cut the phone.

Prashant: Kinjal dekh lo taiyaariyaan saari rishta haath se nikla to tumhara kya hoga janti ho na?

Kinjal: Ji 

and she leaves to go to Soha's room.

Kinjal: Soha ye kya pehena hai? Roka hain tumhara kuch decent indian pehen leti.

Soha: Aap chup rahiye aapko kya pata modern dressing ke baare me. They will love me in this dress. Mind ur own work Mom Household chores dekhiye don't try to rule me.

Kinjal without saying anything leaves the room.

While here in Malhotras every one was chilling, cause no one really bothered about any sort of preparations and cause it was nothing real to happen, no rituals too. The elders were chit chatting while Abhimanyu and Cabir were playing with Radhika. Radhika and Navya too had to leave for Tenessee anyday soon. Manik and Nandini were on the terrace.

They were sitting on the sofas up on the terrace and talking. They were sitting on two ends of the sofa with lots of snacks between them. More sort of best friends hanging out than partners.

Nandini: Manik what about Mukti, Alya and Dhruv? They are not here in Bombay?

Manik: Not yet Nandini (munching the chips) They are still in Bangalore it would take some time for them to settle here but they will.

Nandini: Hmm, so excited?

Manik (scrunching his eyebrows still with chips in his mouth): For what?

Nandini: Arey u are having ur Roka today ,u ain't even excited? 

Manik looked at her with a disbelieving face: Are you serious? 

Nandini: Yes.

Manik: Aise Roke se excited hone se pehle I rather die.

Nandini: Bakwaas nahi karo Manikkk.

Manik: Umm Sorry.

Nandini: Marne varne ki baatein I don't like

Maniik: Point noted, ab smile.

Nandini: Hmm

Manik puts his fingers on both sides of her lips stretching them out as a smile.

Nandini eventually smiled seeing his tactiques.

Manik: Good yeah so where were we? Lemme have my chips first.

Nandini: Yeah please .

Manik started finishing his chips as fast as he can.

Nandini: Manik dheere dheere aaram se.

Manik paying no heed to her words finisheed it.

Manik: Yeah now where were we?

Nandini: Roka? Excitement?

Manik: Ha ha I have told Mom already and it won't even be a lie cause I seriously have some work in office aapke restaurant interiors ke liye and I want them to be best so I need to go.

Nandini: Awwiee, good accha kaam hona chahiye Mr. Malhotra

Manik: ji bilkul.

Nandini chuckled: Ok I am going down, Navya ki packing me help kar du.

Manik nodded.

Nandini got up and went towards the stairs when she heard Manik shouting on top of his voice.

Manik: Nandiniii kisi se chips aur bhijwa denaaa

Nandini shaked her head in disbelief and shouted matching his tone: Behri nahi hu, FINE

And she went down muttering KID!

Nandini goes down in the kitchen first and prepares coffee for everyone , asking the helper to take chips and coffee up to Manik, she served it in trays and went out in th eliving room.

Nyonika : Thankyou beta we needed this.

Nandini smiled and gave it to everyone . She gave Radhika her chocolate shake.

Radhika: Thankyouuu Masii

Nandini smiled and kissed her cheeks.

Raj: Nandu come sit tum bhi pee lo.

Nandini: Papa u guys have it I will help Navya up, vahi we will have it.

Ishita: Koi help chahiye to tell us aur Navya se kehna I have prepared pickles and stuff vo bhi rakh le.

Nandini : Okay

Taking 2 cups in hands, she goes up in Navya's room to see her sitting pondering over something with clothes in her hand.

Nandini: Hey

Navya startles suddenly but smiles which was fake and noticed by Nandini.

Without saying anything at that moment, she gave one cup to her and gestured her to sit up on the bed.

Nandini and Navya both were sipping their coffees.

Nandini: Out with it.

Navya: Hmm?

Nandini: I know you better than u know yourselves Navya, come on bata kya hua hain?

Navya sighed and faced Nandini: Nandini see aisa nahi sochna ki I am complaining or something please, its just aaj tak whatever Radhika needs use mila hain, tune diya hain, hamne koshish bahot ki to be her father par ma to ma hi hoti hain na, vo jagah uske liye tune bhar di, tere saath rehti thi to ye sab sochti hi nahi thi, ab you are getting married Nandu and I am the happiest for you, bas vo attention nahi de payegi Radhika ko tu aur na main chahti hu ki tu de, focus on your family, Manik now, ab vo badi ho rahi hain Tenesse me akele rahenge to sochegi about his father, main nahi chahti Harshad ka chaya bhi pade uspar so I have decided ki shaadi kar leti hu. I don't need a husband but Radhika needs a father now.

Nandini hugged her instantly.

Nandini facing Navya: I m so so happy for you Navya, maybe you are right Radhika is growing now, she will be curious about his father ,she needs one but I just want one thing from you Navya. Btau?

Navya: Tu kabse permission lene lag gayi, bol

Nandini smiled and said: As a mother soch rahi hain tu sochna bhi chahiye its your responsibilty as a mother and you are doing it greatly really par its not just her who needs a father, u need a life partner too. If Harshad is out of your life now , you need to move on too right? Find yourself a partner, Radhika ko papa eventually mil jayenge and I am always there for you and her u know that, this marriage will change nothing in me for you guys. 

Navya smiled and nodded.

Nandini: Do think about it but for now tu apni packing kar help chahiye?

Navya: Nahi nahi almost done.

Nandini: Cool I will do Radhika's then. 

Navya: Thankyou.

Nandini: Shut up.

Navya chuckled and nods. Nandini left the room and went to Radhika's to see her playing with Cabir and Manik there.

With Manik, she liked him from the beginning, seeing her with Cabir, a thought did strike her mind but she let it go for that time.