Part 29

Cabir: Yaah Bhabhi and he was so dumbfounded when he wishes Kaka instead of Papa.

Nandini: Haha accha bas I can't laugh more andar chalte hain to decide aage kya karna hain.

All this while, Nandini noticed Manik was somewhere off. She followed Cabir towards the door and they were about to leave , Nandini turned back to see Manik still sitting on his place pondering over something.  Cabir was about to call him when Nandini stopped him.

Nandini: Cabir u go, something is bothering  him, I will be back.

Cabir: Ok

and he leaves. Nandini walks towards him.

Nandini: Manik(softly)

and as soon as she said that Manik hugged her by her waist tightly.

Nandini: Manik what happened?  

she was continuously trying to pull him out of the hug to see his face.

Manik: STAY. Please.

Nandini: I am here Manik par hua kya hain? U know I can't see u like this.

Manik: Hmm.

He came out of the hug and Nandini proceeded to sit beside him when Manik pulled her by her hands and made her sit on her lap.

Manik: comfortable?

Nandini nodded: ab batao.

Manik: I am lucky to have u Nandini.

Nandini: I m lucky to have u too Manik but I know this can't be bothering u?

Manik: Hmm Nandini today when I and Soha were talking or to be precise she was talking and I was the one listening, the way and all that she talked I was disgusted she tried to kiss me . It was cheap Nandini and that's when I realized its just not one Soha there r many in this world who think marriage is a joke. I m lucky to have you really, u know how to value relations u know what it means to marry and foremost u know how to love selflessly. Thank you.

Nandini: Aley u looking so cute right now, haha

Nandini hugged him still sitting on his lap. Manik finally had a smile.

Nandini: Its okay. and everything will be okay,soon

Manik: I love you and u r the best.

Nandini: I know let's go in now.

Manik agreed and they both went inside.

Cabir: Vo dekhiye aa gaye, Bhai u okay?

Manik nodded and they all settled down.c

Raman: Now we need to proceed with all the rituals till the wedding , on the wedding day I am sure Prashant or anyone from his family would talk to Soha regarding their motives and we have to record that .

Raj: Yes and not only on the wedding day we need to keep eyes on them in every ritual and anything worth recording shouldn't be missed. Jaha bhi mauka mile record such talks of theirss ho sakta hai sab shaadi se pehle hi khatam ho jaye.

Ishita: Okay we just need to be careful. 

Nyonika: Hmm ab Roka ka kya kaise kare? 

Raman: Bhabhi ji kar lijiye kisi bhi din fake shaadi ke liye muhurat ki bhi kya zarurat.

Manik: umm Ma vo I don't want this Roka to happen properly matlab not with rituals and everything kyuki phir to rishta pakka jayega? I don't want that. Nandini se ho chuka hai ab I don't want to be someone else's fiancee for real. Please na.

Everyone together except Nandini: Awww.

Nandini was just staring at Manik smilingly and Manik was looking at her too. They both are lucky to have each other( and we are lucky to have them)

Nyonika: Kitna cute h tu Manik haan vaise bahu to main bhi use pure rituals ke saath nahi banana chahti umm jo shagun hoga uski puja kiye bina le jaye to vo roke ka shagun nahi sirf normal gifts honge aur chunni ki bhi puja nahi karvate hain aise hi de denge usse rishta pakka nahi hoga.

(Forgive me if this does not happen. Every content here is just for the storyline and I don't know if they are practised for real.)

Ishita: Haan yeh sahi h. Parso kar lo Roka phir.

Nyonika: Chalo okay Nandu mere sath room me aana neeche Ishita tum bhi jewellery select kar lete hain abhi se kharidenge to hi shaadi tak it will all happen. Guests ko bhi vahi de rahe hain as gifts.

Ishita: Haa chalo.

Nandini: Aap dono chaliye I will be there change kar lu.

Nyonika: Haan okay beta. Aur aap sab log so jaiye infact Raj yahi upar so jaiye na ham logo ko to time lagega neeche.

Raman: Haan haan okay vaise bhi cricket ka match hain aaj dekhte ham logo vahi dekh lete hain kyun bhai Manik Cabir?

Cabir: Yo I am in.

Manik agreed too. The men applied mattresses in the living room of the top floor and they  laid down while Nyonika Ishita were down already.

Nandini came out to see everyone watching the match with so much enthusiasm that she chuckled . She went towards them .

Raj: Aaja Nandu aaja kaha jewellery e phasegi match dekh kya badhiya match hain bhai.

Everyone's attention went toeards her and Mnaik already had a smile on his face seeing her.

Nandini: Papa aap dekhiye , lemme go Good Night

and she hugged him, and Raman too.

Nandini: Night Dad.

Raman: Sweet dreams, bye

Cabir: Good Night Bhabhi

Nandini : Good night (smiling all the time). Good Night Manik

Manik: Good night.

The smiles never leaving their faces , Nandini went down. Manik was still looking at her disappearing figure.

Raj: Beta idhar chali gayi ghur mat ab.

Everyone burst out laughing while Manik was red still smiling but.

This was the best part about this big lovely family, even when they were working on a plan, where someone else would have been tensed, worried they knew how to fight this happily together!