Part 47

They were soon done with the shopping . All the outfits were decided. They were off to home 

Nandini, Navya and Kartik got down and the rest drove off to Malhotra Mansion.

The elders along with Abhimanyu were back already. It was 8 in the evening. After  a while Nyonika , Raj left too . The Murthys were on the dining table when they heard the bell ring.

One of the servants opened the door welcoming a man, a lady and 2 young children, a girl and a boy.

The lady: Servants  are opening the door for us. Family is quite busy now ha?

Hearing her all of them went to the door to see not so pleasant " Swarna Chachi" there.

Swarna: ohho aao aao time mil gaya?

Raman: Arey bhabhi, if you would have informed ki aap yaha aayegi to we would have sent a car na.

Ishita: Exactly we thought we will see you in greece like all others.

Swarna: Vo sab to family ke bahar ke liye  hota hain, ham kyu ghar na aaye? 

Nandini to control the situation stepped in. 

She touched their feet and met the two lads " Ayeza" and "Rishabh". The kids were sweethearts thou. Twins of 16.

Nandini: Chachi u must be very tired. Ajay bhaiya aap inhe rooms dikha dijiye please.

Chachi passed her a smile.

Chachi: Chal Nandu shaadi nahi hui hai abhi to dhyan to hain. See Naira and Kartik are too busy in their world of love. Aisa nahi hain aake mil le. Ye sab kamre me accha lagta hain. Aaj kal ke bacche boundaries ki respect karna bhul gaye hain.

Naira stopped herself from replying to her while Nandini stopped Kartik cause he was already so pissed off.

Saying this, Swarna and Manish left long with Ajay while Ayeza and Rishabh stayed back. 

They met Ishita , Raman and the rest too.

Ayeza: We missed you badi ma.

Ishita: I missed you too. 

Ayeza: Nandini di can I stay with you today in your room?

Nandini: Ofcourse you go up top floor first room, I will be there .

Ayeza nodded and left while Rishabh too went to rest.

Naira: I am so done with her. What is her problem really?

Nandini rubbed her arms.: Naira we all know how she is. Lets not get affected by her na.

Naira nodded and left for her room saying Good Night.

Nandini : Kartik be fine and make sure she is fine.

Kartik assured her too and left following Naira.

Nandini: Mamma Papa please talk to chachi na. I cannot see Naira like that and Chachi needs to know this is not done.

Raman: We will beta. You go and rest.

Bidding them a Bye Nandini went to her room too.

As soon as she entered, she saw Ayeza sitting with a photoframe from hers and Manik's Roka.

Seeing Nandini, she kept it back.

Nandini smiled at her and sat beside her.

Ayeza: You both look so good together di and jiju he is handsome. I cannot wait to meet him in person.

Nandini : We will meet him soon.

Ayeza: Will he come here tomorrow?

Nandini: Um No darling, actually he has some work this week. We will meet him at the airport now.

Ayeza: Oh Okay.

Nandini:  You go sleep, I will be there after a minute.

Ayeza agreed.

Nandini went in the balcony and called Manik.

He picked it up in one ring.

Nandini chuckled: You were sitting on your phone or what?

Manik: I was waiting.

Nandini: I know, why did u not call me?

Manik: Arey I thought busy hogi, aise to when you are busy and even if I call by mistake sar khaa jati ho so to be safe you know.

Nandini: You know what? You are bad.

Manik: Maybe I am but all yours now ma'am.

Nandini: Where do you get these cheesy lines from Malhotra?

Manik: You need to respect my heart cause they come straight from there.

Nandini: I do I do.

Manik: I do too, we might kiss now?

Nandini: Ha Ha Ha funny, ab batao what did you do?

Manik: Dinner and in the bed now. What about you?

Nandini: Same oh yeah, Chachi and her family, they are here.

Manik in his room jumped out of his bed<: WHAT? weren't they supposed to be in Greece directly.

Nandini: They were but what to do now. Why are you so shocked ha you to are not scared of her kyu?

Manik: Ofcourse I am not just that tum logo ne itni baatein ki hi unke baare me aaj um koi nahi. When will we meet now?

Nandini: Straight on the airport.

Manik: Seriously?  1 week? Are you hearing yourself?

Nandini: Yes I am and Manik we have missed out on work so much ab this week just work, all preps are done anyway. We need to wrap it up nicely to enjoy the wedding fully.

Manik: Who am I even arguing with. Okay. Go sleep now. Good Night.

Nandini: I love you.

Manik: I know.

These months, what habit Manik developed was not replying to I love yous with I love you too often. Not that he never meant it when he said he enjoyed just feeling it whenever Nandini said it. His actions , his "take cares" , his forehead kisses meant a lot more than " I love you too". His actions made Nandini feel loved and it was enough for them.

Ending the day on a happy note, they drifted of to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people, I know I know almost a week I updated but I was just lacking of ideas . Do let me know how you liked the story today. Please Please like vote and comment genuinely.

I love you guys. Stay happy and Stay safe.

_Arushi_