Part 13

Nandini woke up first that morning. She freshened up and went to her room to get ready.They were free in the morning so they decided to have a jungle tour that morning. Sangeet was to e conducted in the evening. Nyonika woke up got ready and descended down to see everyone on the table except Nandini.

Ishita: GOOD MORNING Nyonika, Nandu nahi uthi?

Nyonika: Good morning, vo to bahot pehle uth gayi thi na.

Naira: Room me maybe,I will go and check.

Naira goes in the room and started panicking seeing Nandini vomitting.

Naira: Dii kya..u .. u fine? haan paaani?

Nandini: Calm down calm down kuch nahi tabiyat kharab lag rahi h thodi bas...thakaan maybe dont worry.

Naira: Are you sure? Ham nahi jaate hain I will stay with you.

Nandini: Are No.. Naira enjoy your wedding, Stop comprimising na..

Naira: I am nowhere comprimising, Shut up Di Nothing is more important than you please.

Nandini: Abhi neeche chale?

Naira: Hmmm

And they came down. Nandini was not well and it was visible on her face.

Nandini: Okay listen main bhi chalti hu..aap sab saath me bhi honge mere aur plan bhi cancel nahi hoga okay?

Ishita: U sure?

Nandini: Yup

Manik: I will be with you....

umm if Mom,dad agree.

Raman: Why will we refuse? Ofcourse..Chalo phir have ur breakfast lets leave.

They all had their food and left for the jungle.

Manik was always with Nandini in another jeep with Radhika. While others were diivided evenly in 4 other jeeps.

Manik, Nandini were talking with Radhika

Radhika: Accha matlab aap dono ki shaadi hogi, matlab Manik uncle masi ko le jaoge?

Manik: Nahi ham sab khud yaha aa jayenge. Aap jab chahoge Mai se milne aa jana...okay?

Radhika: Pakka?

Manik: Hmm hmm...umm Nandini medicines lo

Nandini: Manik please na dekho abhi liya tha maine juice.

Manik: Nandini stop being a kid na.

Nandini: I am not, PLEASE

Manik: NO

Radhika: Le lo Masi Uncle ne sher bula liya to?

Nandini: Ye sher bulayenge? Aapko nahi pata hes scared

Manik: Oh hello? kuch bhi huh

Nandini: Aur kya u are scared Manik

Manik: Oh u are scared and not me.

Nandini: I am not

And just then they heard a loud roar of a lion. In the next second, both Nandini and Radhika were hugging Manik like anything.

Radhika was hugging Manik by his hands. While his hands were wrapped around Nandini's waist.

Manik: Calm down girls, Radhika dekho its fine,Jungle me sher to hoga hi na...Beech me baitho udhar..hmm?

Radhika: Hmm and Radhika settled down on her place playing with her doll.

Manik: Nandini stop panicking, Its okay.