Part 31

Nandini goes inside the room .

Nandini: Hey

Radhika , as soon as she saw her got up and jumped on her hugging her tight. Nandini stumbled a bit but she managed and wrapped her arms around her smiling .

After some time, Radhika pulled out of the hug and went back to her place asking Nandini to follow her obviously.

Nandini: Cabir neeche Mom's calling, u guys need to leave for Roka.

Cabir: Kahe ka Roka bhabhi faaltu me ek outfit ki press kharab hogii

Nandini and Manik both chuckled on this.

Cabir: I will go, bye Radhu

Radhika: Byeeeee

and she kissed her cheeks.

Nandini: Let's pack your stuff now Radhika come.

Radhika: Yo, Manik Uncle godi

Manik: As u wish miss.

Manik held her in his arms and all three of them moved to the walk in wardrobe.

They three were literally enjoying with packing. Right from Manik becoming the horse to flying Radhika as a helicopter, Manik teasing Nandini providing Radhika with her entertainment .

Nandini: Ok stop it guys, Manik basss  office jana hain na? Jao bye lemme pack now.

Manik: We are  just having fun right Radhika?

Radhika: Yesh but go uncle, Work comes first masi yahi bolti hain.

Nandini smiled . Manik bended down on his knees attaining Radhika's height.

Manik: Masi bolti hain to to jaana padega , I will be back jaldi se hmm?

Radhika nodded.

Manik: Nandini, bahar nahi nikalna aur take care ma bhi nahi hain call me if u need anything. Bye

Nandini: Bye.

Manik left giving a smile to Nandini.

Radhika: Masi chalo chalo packing kare

Nandini agreed and they packed Radhika's outfits. God knows how will these two live without each other.

Meanwhile Nyonika, Raj and Cabir reached the Verma house which was comparatively small but beautiful. Does not really matter, as the saying goes, "jinke dilo me mail hota hain unka ghar sheeshe ka hoke bhi mitti ka dikhta hain"

Prashant aand Kinjal welcomed them.

Prashant: Are Manik nahi aaya? accha gifts nikal raha hain kya car se, itna to le aaya hain aur ki kya zarurat.

Cabir: are nahi nahi uncle vo bhai ko office ka kuch kaam tha to nahi aa payenge.

Kinjal: Kya par ladke ke bina Roka kaise hoga?

Nyonika: Are uski chinta na kariye Manik ki koi zaroorat nahi padegi uska haath chua diya hain sab cheezo pe Soha ko bula lijiyega neeche bas.

Prashant: Wait kar lete hain Manik hoo sakta hain aa hi jaye Sohake liye aa jaye shayad?

Raj:Prashant actually uska personal work hain office me, someone too close to him unke project pe he is working and so he wishes to do it all alone, Nahi aayega lets proceed?

Prashant and Kinjal still reluctant decided to start with the preceedings. 

Soha was called upon. Nyonika was shocked to see her wearing what she was.

 Nyonika was shocked to see her wearing what she was

Soha came and hugged her.

Nyonika though was a bit shocked but she let it go thinking how does it even matter. She is not going  to be their daughter in law anyhow.

Soha: Manik nahi aaya?

Cabir: Kaan tha kuch important unhe nahi aa payenge.

Soha: Work is important than me? Anyways shaadi ho jaye phir kahi nahi jane dungi, come na mom.

Nyonika nodded and they began with the ceremonies. Done with all that stuff soon, Prashant invited them for dinner.  

Nyonika: Zarurat nahi hain uski bhaisaab, chalte hain.

Prashant: Ek minute ek minute Kinjal upar aao zara.

They both left upstairs leaving confused Malhotras down.

Cabir: Main washroom se aaya.

Cabir left too. After a while he returned followed by Kinjal who had a jewellery box in her hand. She gave it to Nyonika.

Nyonika: Arey ye kya kyu de rahi hain aap?

Kinjal: Le lijiye bhabhi ji rishta pakka hua hhain aaj.

Nyonika: Dekhiye aap ye deke sharminda kar rahi hain, vaise bhi hamare yaha shaadi se pehle gifts nahi lete hain. Please maan jaiye.

After a long forcement , arguing, Kinjal agreed to keep it with her.

Malhotras left for the mansion then.

In Malhotra mansion, 

Manik was on the way back home when Nandini called him.

Nandini: Heyyy

Manik: Oh Oh Oh someone's missing me a lot?

Nandini: Umm yes I am, kidhar hain?

Manik: On the way , 2 minutes, what are you doing?

Nandini: Dinner bana rahi hu.

Manik: Tumhe khaana banana aata bhi hain?

Nandini; Oh shut up.

Manik chuckled.

Manik: accha Mom called, they will reach within an hour and I am on the gate. Kholegi please.

No reply and the gate was open with the all time bright smile which took away all the tiredness from Manik.

Manik stepped in and hugged her. Nandini hugged him back.

Nandini: I missed you.

Manik: I know you did. Same.

Manik kissed her forehead and they went in. 

Manik: Cabir bol raha tha use kuch batana hain. something important.

Nandini: Accha, dinner?

Manik: No, lets wait, fresh up hoke aaya.

Nandini nodded and went in the kitchen.