Part 9

Days passed, wedding functions started. In all this hustle bustle everyone was busy but Manan did took out some time for each other . They were together under the same roof in the resort but family and guests kept them engaged. They did took out time for each other via video chats, messages. Today was HALDI. Manik and Nandini had decided something last night and that was they would try n avoid PDA between these many guests, though Manik was unsure he still agreed only on the condition that if its too urgent, important he is definitely helping her out.

Haldi decorations were going on. 

Manik was looking for garden decorations, Nandini was looking after inside works and ofcourse Naira who wanted nothing but her sister around her.

Nandini finished with her work and was roaming around the garden to see if her help was required. That,'s when she saw Manik approaching her. She passed him her bright smile.

Manik : Morning sunshine.

Nandini: Its afternoon already Mr. Malhotra.

Manik: Ummm okay but ur smileis as bright as the morning sun so why not morning?

Nandini: That was cheesy but THANKYOUUU... chuckling.

Manik: chuckled too. : I know right, I will never be able to pull off such lines and I am so glad u don't like them.

Nandini: Well u r lucky then.

Naira: DIIIII DII, WHERE ARE YOUUU?

Manik was startled for a while too.

Manik: Go run run ur sister cant even breathe without you.

Nandini: umm yeah I will see you.

She went to help Naira in getting ready.

Naira: Di where were you, stay here na.

Nandini: ha ha come GET ready fast.

Naira: hmm.

Nandini helped Naira in getting ready and then went to get ready herself.

Manan had their Roka after Kaira s wedding now.

All other ladies got ready and went down. Nandini was ready but struggling with her strings.

Nandini: Mammmaa Mammma

Ishita was downstairs, she was not able to hear her.

Manik was passing by her room when he heard her.

Nandini was still calling out for someone.

Manik entered when he heard a Come in. He was mesmerised yet again. How did Nandini manage to make him spellbounded always.... Nandini saw him and she was charmed too, he was looking hot,handsome, best... And coincidentally they were actually complimenting each other.

 And coincidentally they were actually complimenting each other