Part 7

It was the Jim Corbett Resorts situated in the heart of the jungle

It was the Jim Corbett Resorts situated in the heart of the jungle. It was just beautiful,peaceful,serene. Having a wedding here is the best idea one can get. They went inside the resort and met Kartik and family.
Kartik and Naira hugged each other and were not ready to separate.
Nandini: Done with PDA? Hamse bhi mil lo
That's when they felt embarrassed and separated.
Kartik : Nandini,how are you?
Nandini: I m perfect, how r youu
Kartik: Shaadi hone ja Rahi h Kaisa hi Hoga and he earned a smack by Naira.
Kartik met Ishita and Raman and they introduced him To Malhotra s
Manik and Raj knew him professionally.
Kartik: hello Mr. Malhotra.
Manik: Manik for u now Kartik
And they shared a hug.
They all departed to their rooms to rest for a while as all others were to arrive by the evening.
They all freshened up and came to the hall. Nandini,Naira twinning by chance again and they were complimented for the same.

 Nandini,Naira twinning by chance again and they were complimented for the same

They were looking too cute.
Kartik: I so feel at times that u both make a beautiful couple.
Nandini: Shut up Stupid.
And they laughed!
They heard an elderly woman
: Naira Nandinii bacchon
Naira Nandini shared a look and ran to the entrance.
Nandini: badi dadi
Naira: badi dadddiiii
And they hugged her together.
They were all having a big smile
Her name-Sumitra
Sumitra: are MERI bacchiyan kitni badi ho gayi h Nandini itni patli ho gayi h Tu.
Nandini: aapko lag Raha h bas Kuch patli nhi hui Hu aaiye andar ab
Ishita n Raman came to take her blessings.Raman touches her feet while Ishita hugged her. When Sumitra noticed Malhotras.

Raman: badi ma ye Raj uski family.

Sumitra: oh yes yes yaad aa gaya..vahi soch rahi thi..familiar faces..kaise ho Raj?

Raj comes and touches his feet followed by Nyonika.

Sumitra: Are nhi nhi Ishita bhi pair nahi chuti h tu bhi to bahu hi h..khush raho.

Mani and Cabir meet her too.

Nandini: Badi Dadi ab rest kar lijiye ... Phir dinner karte hain.

Badi dadi: Haan beta. 

They all start departing to their rooms when Manik gets hold of Nandini's wrist.

Manik: On the terrace after dinner.

Nandini: Whatt..How?

Manik leaves smirking without replying.

They all are on the dining table. Nandini is in no mood to eat food so she is having her salad.

Sumitra: Dekh Nandini main keh rahi thi ghaas phoos kyu kha rahi h teri ye dadi punjabi h bhai ghee paratha kha patli ho gayi h Nandu.

Nandini: Dadi nhi hui hu patli, aap bhut time baad dekh rahe ho..aur ye healthy h ghaas phoos thodi h..

Sumitra: Kuch healthy nhi h ye aaj chod rahi hu tujhe jab tak main hu dekhti hu kaise nhi khaati h tu.

Nandini smiles and nods.

Manik was not satisfied with her answer though.

They all had their dinner. Departed to their rooms. Manik went on the terrace while Nandini wanted to go but Naira was keeping her busy.
Finally Naira went to her room giving Nandini a sigh of relief.
Nandini hurried up, took her shawl and went upstairs.
Manik was waiting for her there. She went,stood beside her.
Manik: oh hey aa gayi,I though u won't come. Thankyou for coming.
Nandini: thankyou is not needed, I came cause I wanted to.
And they shared an eyelock again.
Nandini : ummm yeah so kya hua achanak?
Manik: I am confused.
Nandini: Confused...u know u can share Manik.
Manik: I know oh we will talk later pehle have ur food.
Nandini: Food, where did it come from, I ain't hungry Manik.
Manik: These excuses are not working on me...have ur food Nandini. Please
Nandini: Manik trust me I don't feel like eating at all.
Manik picked up a morsel,brought it near her mouth.
With puppy eyes : Please
Nandini just could not resist it and she had her food like that.
Manik: Good girl
Nandini: okay done ab btao what's stressing u?
Manik: umm you, I mean my feelings for you. It's beautiful Nandini but I don't know what to call it..what is it?
Nandini: Manik I am confused too but don't let it stress you. If these feelings are beautiful let them be,they should not confuse you. All I know is it's not just friendship between us. Let's get to know each other na.
Manik: Sounds like a plan okay 20 questions then.
Nandini: Ok start..
Manik: Ur favourite colour?
Nandini: White , a colour that represents peace. It can adjust and compliment with any colour and make it look beautiful.
Manik: Impressed.
Nandini: What's urs Manik?
Manik: Red, the colour of love.
And an eyelock again. They were confused but happy, comfortable around each other and this was the best part about their friendship (soon to be relationship),they always said their feelings out to each other. (No scope for misunderstandings).
The game continued and they did not even know when they fell asleep there itself.