Part 15

Done with the wedding. Vidaai time. Naira met everyone. She was a crying mess. Nandini was trying to handle her but all that Naira would do was hug her tightly and cry. Naira was crying and Nandini was crying silently too. Abhimanyu came there. He handled Naira cause he knew it was difficult for Nandini too. Ishita was with Raman. Every guest was crying seeing the family.

Once Naira went, Nandini ran upstairs to the terrace. Abhimanyu was going up when he saw Manik following her already.

He smiled seeing his care and decided to be with his parents.

Manik reached upstairs and saw her standing by the railing side looking up at the stars.

Manik came and back hugged her with his hands around her waist.

And as if Nandini recognized his warmth too, she released her body completely and depended her body on him totally.

Manik: Sad?

Nandini: No.

Manik: Hmm..emotional?

Nandini: Yeah, I ain't sad I know she will be happy, I am just , I will miss her and she aced him and hugged him.

Manik hugged her too tightly. He was pecking her head time to time.

Manik: They will be here on our wedding.. SOON

Nandini: Hmm hmmm

After a while, Manik bended a little to see her sleeping all so cutely resting her head on his chest. To avoid any discomfort, he took her on the terrace bed they had.

She slept soon with her head on his chest. Manik kept admiring her for a while untill he slept himself.

Next morning, Nandini woke up first. She saw Manik looking the cutest. She kissed him on his cheeks. Manik woke up and smiled brightly . He kissed her forehead too.

Nandini: I love you.

Manik smiled: I love you too.

They both got up, and freshened up as they had to leave for Mumbai.

On the breakfast table.

Raman: Raj aaj Mumbai me rukna phir main Ishita bangalore aate h then we will help u guys in shifting to Mumbai. We will select a mansion today only.

Raj: Done..

Ishita and Nyonika were talking too. The ladies were quite excited to live in the same city.

Manik and Nandini were happy too. They all packed and were ready to go.

On the way to MUMBAI now.

They reached Dehradun airport and through the private area went to the et.

They reached Mumbai shortly. Paps yet again.

All of them just waved and went. Abhimanyu, Manik and Cabir too were with Nandini. Navya was with Radhika. They reached Murthy Mansion.

All of them retired to their rooms. Raman Ishita Nyonika Raj went to look and select a mansion as soon as possible. Nandini and Manik were in Nandini's room.

Manik: So we will make it public after our engagement.

Nandini: Cool with me.

They smiled.

Manik: I am staying here itself, We need to work on the renovation project now. Anyways, Mom Dad will be here within a week permanently so wy should we delay it more. You needed that work to be done as soon as possibl. Right?

Nandini: Yeah but its okay, u guys can take your time.

Manik: Just cause u know me now?

Nandini: No, I trust u now. SO