Part 19

Just 1 day to go for Roka. Manan were hella happy. It was evening already. Manan were sitting in Nandini's balcony. The Malhotras were at Murthy house to look after  the work. They had shifted to Malhotras in Mumbai and it was annnounced too but the alliance was still kept conceived.

Manik and Nandini were sitting in the balconny with a cup of coffee and a blanket wrapped around. Manik had his hands on her waist while her head was on his chest. They were in a comfortable silence when,

Nandini: Manik

Manik: Hmm

Nandini: I am scared. Will I be able to manage? my work ,family. What if we fail to give each other the required time? What if we fail to pull this off? I am , I am scared Manik.

Manik somewhere knew this conversation was coming. He made Nandini look up.

Manik: You will always have me by your side.

Just these words and the seriousness his eyes held, Nandini was relieved instantly.

Manik: Even if u fail to give me time, I will give it to you. I know we can do it Nandini. We just won't give up on each other. You are not allowed to give up on me.

Nandini: Same goes for u.

They both smiled and got back to their position.

Manik: Aliya did something?

Nandini: Not yet, infact we have not even had a conversation yet.

Manik sighed. She did nothing yet, it meant something was coming up.

They both joined the rest after some more heart-to-heart talks.

Cabir was sitting between Manan.

Cabir: So bhai bhabhii? Excited fiancees from tomorrow

Cabir thought they will blush or shy but what came up backfired him.

Nandini: Well, u tell us, What's going on with you and Navya hmm?

Manik: Oh yess I m observing this too, what is happening?

Cabir: What? Nothing haan aaya Mom calls, need to go BYE

and he ran away.

Manik: Something up for sure.

Nandini agreed with him.

Nandini: They will tell us when its time.

Manik: Yeah so we are announcing it tomorrow. No privacy ya. We will be papped wherever we go.

Nandini: I know right but its important. We will stay back at home and be together.

Manik nodded when Dinner was ready. All of them had their dinners with jokes and fun.

Malhotras went back to their mansion.

Manik messaged Nandini as soon as they reached.

"Reached, sleep now."

"I will, good night"

"I love you"

Manik smiled on this.

" I love you more, see u"

"Yupppp"

and Nandini went offline.

Manik looked up only to see his family along with Fab 4 looking at him.

Cabir: Done bhai?

Nyonika: Nahi bacha hain to ghar ke andar aaja beta phir kar le?

Raj: Ya bahotttt urgentt hain kuch? I don't mind being a grandpa this soon par still na

Manik: What the hell...Stop it guys GOOD NIGHT

nd he ran up the stairs to his room.

Everyone chuckled.

Nyonika: I am happy for him, Nandini se acchi koi nhi mil sakti thii.

Raj: Indeed accha bua ji aa rahi hain kal subah we will go to pick her up.

Cabir: Oh Oh Oh bhabhi ko batana hi bhul gaya main, BUA DADI  aa rahi hain.

Nyonika: Chup kar i m sure bua ji will love her.

Cabir: OFCOURSEEE MOM.

They all retired to their rooms to have a sound sleep as it was a big day tomorrow.

DONEE.

Some ideas? what would u like the announcement of Manan being together be like?

Views about BUA JI?

we all know she will love our Nandini right.

have a beautiful day, bye, see u tomorrow on Manan's ROKA now.