Part 32

WE ARE 15K READS DOWN ALREADY? AND 30 CHAPTERS . THANKYOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE.

Coming to the story, some of u wonderful readers wanted to see Soha experiencing Manik's anger and also most of you wanted the marriage to be soon and this Soha saga to get over so I am leading the story towards that now

Manik had already freshened up and he was descending down the stairs, he saw everyone in the hall already . Nandini was in the kitchen.

Manik joined the family.

Nyonika: Ishita Nandu kaha hain?

Ishita: Kitchen me some last minute dinner preparations, main help karke aati hu uski.

Navya: Aunty u sit I will go.

Ishita nodded. Navya went to the kitchen and started working along with Nandini for dinner. They were done soon.

Nandini came out to inform everyone.

Nyonika: Acch achalo serve karva deti hu, bhaisaab, Ishita baccho table pe chalo.

Everyone went on the dining table. Manik was still standing, he could see 4 chairs vacant, 1 was for Nyonika , 1 besides Cabir and 2 on the other end. we all know where he sat right?

Cabir: Haa bhai I see you udhar jaan buch ke baithe na hmm hmm.

Manik: SHUT UP.

Nandini , Navya, Nyonika came out .

Navya was about to si beside Manik whhen Cabir called her.

Cabir: Kyu kabab me haddi banna hain aapko ji? Idhar aa jaye.

Navya smirked understanding the matter.

Navya: Haan to hame kya pata, batana chahiye na.

Nandini avoiding the teasings quickly sat beside Manik.

Everyone began eating.

Manik: Cabir u had something to tell?

Cabir: Yes bhai par abhi nahi.

With this, he started eating again.

Nandini whispered to Manik.

Nandini: Aisa kya batana hoga Manik?

Manik: Kaan theek hain aapke? Abhi pucha na maine . Mujhe kaise pata hoga.

Nandini: Aaram se bol sakte ho right? Mr. Akdu.

Manik: You Ms. Akduain then.

Nandini chuckled slowly.

Nandini: That's not even a word Manik.

Manik: It iss, tumne kam padha hain . Duffer.

Nandini: Shut up, khaana khao muh band karke.

Manik: Muh band karke khaana aap hi kha sakti hogi hamare paas ye talent kaha.

Nandini: Ok shhhh

Manik: Fine Shhh.

They both continued eating too.

Soon all of them were done with dinner . They were all in the indoor garde now wauting for Cabr to start.

Cabir: Dekhiye dil thaam ke baith jaiye kyuki khabar bahot acchi hain. Kahi fisal ke gir na jaaye khaas taur par aap buzurg.

Raj: Ae ae buzurg hoga tera baap.

Cabir: Vahi to keh raha hu.

Everyone burst into laughter.

Manik: Drama band kar bata.

Cabir: Haan so the news is that hame aur natak nhi karna padeg acause the VIDEO IS MADE.

Everyone was just as they were for a while staring at Cabir.

Manik: ahem matab Video Vermas ka video?

Cabir: Haan bhai.

Manik hugged him tight on this. Cause let's be truthful, Manik never showed but he was tired of doing this , not even a week fully but even the thought of marrying Soha drained the energy out oh him.

Raj: Pehli baar accha kaam kiya hain bhai tune.

Raman: Haan actually, very good Cabir.

Cabir: Thankyou Uncle.

Nyonika: Par banai kab?

Cabir: Arey when w were on the doors Prashant Uncle aunty ko upar le gaye the aur I went with washroom excuse too. Tabhi.

Ishita: Very good beta. Video dikha to.

Cabir showed them all the video in which he was actually threatening KinjalPrashant: Vpo log jaa rahe hain aur tum khadi hui ho dekh rahi ho unhe tumhare gaav ki shaadi nahi hain, Malhotras hain vo, koi gift liya hain?

Kinjal: i ji Nahi vo time nahi mila.

Prashant: Time nahi mila? Janti ho kitna important hain yeh shaadi hona? Us Nandini Murthy ko blackmail karna pada itna sab business ke liye taaki naam jude Malhotras se hamara . Apna koi set de do . Kuch bhi karo main nahi janta.

Kinjal nodded and took out a set from her cupboard and they went down.

Cabir stopped the video.

Nandini and Mnaik had little interest in the videos and they were just staring at each other, wishing to be in each other's arms but whole family was there and they were still not used to FDA(Family display of affection)

Raj: Chalo accha hi hua ab kal decide karte hain whartt to do.

Everyone agreed and got up to retire at their rooms. Everyone except Nyonika and Nandini left.

Nyonika: Nandini Manik ka doodh uske room me hi dedena please beta..

She did it deliberately cause she knew her children after this whole fiasco needed some alone time.

Nandini smiled and nodded.

Nandini: Good night Mamma.

Nyonika: Good night baccha.

Nandini went in the kitchen to prepare milk and took it up to Manik's room.

She knocked , hearing a come-in she went inside to see him talking over phone. He passed her a smile . He showed 2 fingers to Nandini gesturing 2 minutes , Nandini nodded and he continued with the call.

Nandini started cleaning the mess he had created out of his room. Blankets crumpled in a corner, clothes on the study table , closet open and pillows all over the bed.

She was making the bed when Manik back hugged her.

Manik: Hey.

Nandini looked at him and smiled: Hey.

Manik: You don't need to do this.

Nandini: Well, but I wish to do this.

Manik: Oh is it? And why do you wish to do this?

Nandini : Ummm cause I love you and I like doing these things for you.

Manik smiled to his fullest and kissed her forehead.

Nandini: Manik milk udhar hain, have it I will be done till then.

Manik nodded and finished off with his milk.

Nandini was still left with doing the clothes.

Manik: Let me help you.

Nandini: Its okay Manik. I will do it.

Manik: Arey anyways its just today, I am a hygienic person u know.

Nandini looked at him with raised eyebrows: Yeah Yeah its just today, I know I know.

Manik smiled sheepishly: K fine but I am telling you na u don't need to do all this Nandini, let's go and sit, talk na

Nandini: Coming Baba u go , I will be there in a jiffy, I promise

Manik sighed and went out in the balcony waiting for Nandini.