Part 10

Manik reaches Nandini's room and sees her sitting on the bed . Without saying anythings waalks towards her and bends down to treat her feet.

Nandini: Manik kya kya kar rahe h aap?

Manik: What? Pair idhar lao.

Nandini: Manik its okay, pair mat chuiye aap.

Manik: Dont tell me u believe in all this Nandini, Come on....Idhar do.

Nandini knew it was useless arguing and so she gave up. Manik applied ointment and a crepe bandage on her feet.

Manik: Ab suno kal idhar se udhar phudakna mat, ek din apni ye bandaro wali harkatein stop pe rakhna. It s anyways Mehndi u dont need to walk and I WILL BE BESIDE YOU. I dont care what others think. Fine?

Nandini wide eyed:  Manik I look like a Bandar to you.

Manik was stunned: What the hell , itna jo maine abhi bolaa isme ye sunai diya tumhe. Nandini Accha sorry baaki sab samajh aaya?

Nandini: HMMM okay..

She said it too cutely and Manik could not control but smile. He hugged her gave a forehead kiss.

Manik: Good now sleep, NIght!

Nandini smilingly: Night:)

and he went away.

Nandini: I am lucky I have you Manik.

They both slept then and got up early morning.

Nandini got ready in a green saree. All the ladies were wearing sarees for the morning.

 All the ladies were wearing sarees for the morning

They were all sitting having their breakfast. Manik was all the time with Nandini. They came downstairs together with Manik holding her protectively.

Family was surprised to see the 'oh-so-private-couple' coming together in front of all the guests too. But they were happy, they loved this couple (we all love them tooo).

On inquiring about what happened, Nandini told them about her sprain and now Abhimanyu was by her side too. Protective u see!

On the dining table,

Ishita: Naira ,Nandu baccho Inaaya aa rahi h aaj..Try to be calm this time, Naira specially tu please na shaadi hain teri. 

Naira screamed WHAT. While Nandini choked on her food. Manik gave her water immediately.

Manik: Aaaram se Nandini please.

Nandini nodded

Naira: Ma ham kuch bhi nahi bolege if she stays in her limits. Kartik dur rehna usse I am telling u.

Kartik: Ofc rahunga ... She is clingy ya.

Ishita: Kartik teri to shaadi hi h u will be spared. Manik be careful.