Part 27

Navya had come to see them and she was a bit worried initially due to Cabir's words but she was relieved and into the plan later. Nyonika and Nandini were in the kitchen. Nyonika was amazed by her cooking skills.

Nyonika: How did u manage to learn so much nandu, itna saara kaam bhi karti ho aur cooking bhi?

Nandini smiled. 

Nandini: Ma accha lagta hain to cook so seekh liya. Office ke cafeteria me bhi jake I used to cook at times.

Nyonika: Are waah, bahot kuch janana h about u abhi that means, chalo we r done with this upar jao hain aane wale honge sab.

Nandini nods and proceeds to go back. In the corridor area, Manik blocks her path.

Manik: Hey

Nandini nods.

Manik: kya ho gya ? Nandini?

Nandini: Kuch nahi. Kya hoga.

Manik: Nandini u worried about me being close to Soha again? See I promis

Nandini: NO Manik I trust you. Its just why can't things be for once simple in our lives?  Ek normal shaadi without complications kyu nahi ho sakti? All this and today Bhai was right only, it's not safe too Manik, khud dangerous cheeze kyu invite kar rahe hain ham?

Manik understanding her situation takes her hand in his.

Manik: I understand Nandini but nothing is simple in life ands u know that. We need to fight ryt? We can't sit back and just agree to all their terms. Kya chahti ho shaadi kar lu Soha se aur khatam kare sab?

Nandini: Ofcourse not Manik. I know we need to do  this koi aur raasta nahi hain just give me some time to process things.

Manik: Given, Come here.

And he pulled her to himself hugging her with his chin on her head.

Manik: You can't fall weak Nandini, I am with you. 

Nandini: I love you.

Manik kissing her head, : I love u too, ab go and be relaxed, I m not even looking at Soha.

Nandini chuckled and left .

Manik too proceeded to go to his room. Soon after he came down to see Cabir Raj and Nyonika already there, dining table set and all that was left now was to wait for Vermas to arrive.

Fifteen minutes later, the bell rings.
Cabir: aa Gaye. Kaka gate khol de.

Kaka went and opened the door and as soon as he did Prashant Verma hopped on him, hugging him as tight as possible.

Prashant: hello Mr. Malhotra hello . Kaise Hain aap?
Kaka: ah namaskar vo bade sahab andar Hain.

And Prashant came out of the hug to look at his face, he was too embarrassed. In the flow of stamping a good impression, he ended up being ashamed.

Everyone sees this but controls bursting in laughter.

Prashant ignoring Kaka comes in followed by his wife and his daughter. Nyonika was welcomed in a hug by Mrs. Verma too , Nyonika hugged her back and what she saw next was a bit shocking.

The girl who she assumed to be Soha dressed in a short thigh lengthed red coloured revealing dress. Not that she would ever stop Nandini from wearing if she wishes to, but it was a bit awkward.

(Guys no hurt to anyone's sentiments, dresses never symbolise ur personality but the vibe u carry matters. Nyonika was not getting the vibe of a respectful civilized girl from Soha and so she was taken aback.)

Nyonika takes Manik to a corner

Nyonika: Sun I trust u par I don't trust this girl, isko Dekh ke pata chal Raha Hain close hone ki koshish karengi samjha Nandini ko Bura laga Kuch aisa Kiya tune to mujhse Bura koi nhi Hoga bol deti hu.

Manik: Mom kya matlab aapko lagta Hain main ise attention bhi dunga, I love Nandini Baba, don't worry chalo.

And they return to the hall.
Soha hugs Nyonika.

Soha: hello sasu mom.

Nyonika: sasu mom? Beta rishta pakka to ho Jane de.

Soha coming out of the hug, : ho jayega mujhe kaun Sa ladka mana karega btaiye aap? Haha.

Nyonika in a Whispering tone: hamara ladka Kabhi Haan na karega ham to Nahi Karne denge huh.

But Cabir heard it and he chuckled.

Soha: Hello Manik
And she was about to hug him too when he stepped back looking aside: hey!

Cabir to avoid Manik's Temper: andar aaiye na aaiye.

Prashant was being extra sweet.

Prashant: Hamari beti shikayat ka mauka Nahi degi ye vaada Hain hamara , Mr. Malhotra Aapke Ghar ko jannat Bana degi.

Nyonika whispering to Cabir: jannat huh jahannam me baithe honge Sab ye bahu Bani Ghar ki to.

Cabir: Calm down Mom Calm down gussa Nahi.

Nyonika: hmm hmm.

RAJ: ham Kuch nhi keh sakte Manik ko to time bhi Nahi Mila Kuch sochne Ka.

Prashant: are Soch ke kya karenge damad ji, socha tha jab to rishta tuta hi na? Dekhiye Soha koi Kami mehsus Nahi hone degi Khush rakhegi aapko aapki zarurato Ka khayal rakhegi is Ghar ko vaaris degi aur kya Chahiye?

Manik's Temper was rising more and more listening to everything , he was just not liking it. Prashant saying and planning everything about Manik's future that too with Soha, he knew if he listened to all that shit even for a minute more, he will lose it.

Manik quickly messages Nandini.
' Come near the corridor washroom'

'What? Abhi? Sab honge Manik'

' Koi Nahi Hoga Nandini, aao I need to talk I can't handle this'

'accha okay coming'

Manik: excuse me I will go to the washroom and come.
Nyonika realising why he needs to go. mother after all.
Nyonika : Haan ja na beta ja.

Prashant gestures Soha something.

Soha nods: Let me accompany u na Manik, I will guide you and we will get to know each other better .

Manik: No thankyou Mera Ghar Hain I don't need guidance .
He after giving Soha a fake smile leaves. And Soha here was feeling embarrassed. Not for once did Manik look at her, She thinks that she had a body to die for, boys die to sleep with her and only few get a chance and this guy is not even looking at me.

Only if she knew Manik has already given his heart willingly to his lady.