Part 57

WHATTTTTTTT?

The girls screamed their lungs out as they were all in Nandini's room talking.

"How are you so cool with this Nandini?" Alya asked astonished followed by Mukti.

"Exactly,Nandini you don't know these boys ye Manik tumhe patti padha ka kar raha ho ga dancers ke saath dance."

"Dancers? Kya matlab hai tumhara Mukti? Matlab vo jo chote kapde pehenti hai aur ladko ke saath naachti hai vo?" Navya exclaimed shockingly.

"Exactly Navya."Mukti replied.

"He Matarani, ye ladke kabhi nahi sudhar sakte. Nandini tumne Manik ko jane kyu diya?"Navya asked though,all she was worried about was CABIR, would he be doing the same too?

"I am sure these boys would be all drunk and dancing with those bitches there. UGHHH"Alya continued frustratingly.

"OK GIRLS ENOUGH" Naira and Nandini said together.

"Manik would not do anything that would hurt me and I trust him so you all shut up with your nonsense."

"Haan yes di. Manik jiju would never do  that and nor will Kartik , he loves me and overall,he is not even a bachelor now."

"Yeah so your are safe over that Naira but Nandini, Manik is a boy before your fiance,I am telling you, you should not have allowed him yaar ab kar rahe honge kuch na kuch vo log."

"I agree with Mukti. What if those girls are really hot and they  succeed in making the boys fall for them?"

"Aur nahi to kya ladke bhi hamare theek thaak dikhte hain,matarani na kare kuch aisa vaisa aa gaya ladkiyo ke dimaag me to?"

Nandini and Naira were looking at each other all this while and were a little confused

"Girls,why the hell are you all worried if the girls woo the boys?"

"Exactly mera aur di ka to samajh me aata hain,but you guys are behaving so strange."

The girls sat speechless and to their luck,Radhika came to call Nandini and Naira at the same time as Ishita was calling them.

"We need to talk about this later u all" Nandini said as she and Naira departed.

While they were going to Ishita, something struck Naira.

"Di,though I trust Kartik but we cannot trust those girls who would surely be there,kis bachelorette me nahi hoti , what if the boys need our help?"

Nandini did not reply and was just letting her words sink in,while Naira was getting all hyper now. She dragged Nandini back to the girls and announced..

"GIRLS,WE ARE BARGING IN THE BOYS FLOOR AND CHECK IF THEY ARE OKAY."

And ofcourse, Navya,Mukti and Aliya wanted this to happen and so they happily gave in. Nandini , though was not fully convinced but eventually gave in .

They tip-toed to the floor up after a while when almost everyone was off to bed and when the party must have started. They heard noises from Manik's room and so the boys were all in. Leaning on the door,they tried to hear what were they upto in and the first statement was enough for them to freak out.

"OHHO Those legs are so flexible"

"What an accurate angle to strike,I must say"

All the while,music playing,making them deaf,it was difficult to make out what actually was going on. After a while they heard Dhruv shout