Father Like Son, Origin {Midoriya}

"Midoriya my boy! Help!" Midoriya saw a deflated All Might body half trapped under some of the rubble "Please my boy hes coming!" Midoriya smiled "I'll be sure to watch over F/n for you." And with that he ran to catch up with the others. He found the others soon enough, Aizawa was bent over hands on knees panting "I quit! Fuck this! Im retiring!" He stood and started doing a head count "Were missing someone!" You looked around "Dad!? Has anyone seen All Might!?" Midoriya frowned tears perking in his eyes.

"Im so sorry F/n, I practically begged him to come with me, to flee but he told me to go that he would hold him off so we could escape." You started shaking your head tears collecting in the corner of your eyes, you started chanting no as you tried to run back to the scene. Midoriya stopped you with a vice grip on your arm pulling you into a tight hug as you started hitting him anywhere you could to free yourself. With the help of Aizawa's scarf and Bakugou Midoriya was able to get you to come with them.

After calming down you sat next to Midoriya at the police station bawling your eyes out into his chest as he rubbed your head whispering to you about heroes death and going out doing what he loved. You were grateful for Midoriya in that moment to be there for you, until the truth came out and you were locked in his home with a quirk nullifying bracelet. 

(265 Words)

Requested by: MadamWeeb