Imagine...*smut* *Requested*

Imagine G-Dragon gets horny...

*Requested*

"Babe," you walk into Jiyong's room with your phone in hand. Over and over you read the headline in your head, unsure of how to react to it. "Look at this, it's been rumored that Exo's new comeback song will be called 'Call Me Daddy'."

He laughs. "Really? Let me see." Ji turns away from his laptop and looks at the image on your phone screen. "Well, maybe you can call me Daddy." He winks and right before he leans in to kiss you, the coffee maker goes off.

"I'm gonna go get that," You laugh a little as your hand presses against his bare chest. "Ugh," He groans, running his free hand through his black hair. You get up from the bed and make your way to the kitchen. 

As you reach up to grab a mug, wearing nothing but lacy undies and a loose tee, the bottom hem of your top lifts up slightly exposing your belly.

"Ahem." A voice clears their throat from behind. 

You whip your head around to see Jiyong now leaning against the door frame, shirtless with a smile on his face. "Oh no, please continue," he smirks, eyes entranced by your curvy figure.

As you turn back to grab the mug, Jiyong walks up behind you, pushes your hair gently to one side, and suddenly begins kissing the side of your neck. "Ji..." 

"Shh," He mumbles, "don't talk."

Jiyong then turns you around, grabbing your waist and lifting you onto the counter. "Ow," You glare at him but he shuts you up with a harsh kiss. His fingers trace over your heat through the thin fabric of your black panties. You bury your head into his shoulder, trying to stifle the quiet moans that want to escape. You resorted to biting his shoulder which unexpectedly causes him to groan. "Come here," He suddenly grabs your hand and pulls you down from the countertop and to the bedroom. You're surprised when Jiyong roughly pushes you down on the bed and jumps over you. Hovering over your anticipating body. 

You raise your hips to grind into his annoyingly covered, obvious erection, and he grunts. He sits up to undo his belt, but you stop him. He looks at you confused at first but grins as you begin to do it for him instead. Ji pulls off your T-Shirt and lifts himself up to kick off his underwear and trousers. When he comes back down he slides your panties, the cold air contrasting the warmth radiating off of you. His heart starts pounding faster than ever.  He rolls you both over so you're now on top of him, bare breasts resting against his chest. You grind your hips slowly against his, the length of his dick hardening against your pussy. With his eyes shut, wanting more., he grabs on to your waist and holds you to grind harder onto him. You lean down and kiss his jaw and slowly those kisses move to behind his ear. His grip tightens against your hips as you raise yourself slowly, aligning his length to your increasingly wet entrance before slowly sitting back down. "Mmm," You moan, his dick filling you up perfectly. You needed this so bad.

"Fuck" He mutters under his breath as you move up and down his shaft. One hand remains on your hips while the other wanders to your throbbing clit. You roll your head back and place both of your hands on his chest to steady yourself. Jiyong loses himself in the moment and forgets that the guys would be back any time soon. He rolls you both over so you're laying right beneath him, ass up and face down. He delves deep inside of you, immediately causing his name to burst out of your mouth, bouncing off the walls and straight to his ears. 

"F-Faster" You whimper beneath him and he picks up his pace, grabbing a fist full of hair to pull you up to kiss him. You bite his lip and he groans, grinding his hips deeper into you. He then pushes your head back down and rests all his weight onto your body, but you don't mind. Your hands raise above you to grab at the silk white sheets beneath you, concentrating on releasing your pleasure in other ways other than screaming out his name.

Jiyong watched your every expression and when he noticed that you bit your lip, a mannerism of yours that he had memorized from past experiences, he slapped your ass and thrust into you even harder. You hear the squeaking of the bed and the banging sound of the frame smacking the wall grows louder and louder with each thrust.

"I'm about to-" Your breath hitches and as that familiar knot in the pit of your stomach begins to unravel, Jiyong's mouth comes down to your lips to capture your screams of pleasure. Within a few more thrusts he releases too, resting his head at the crook of your neck as he did so. He exhaustedly pulls out of you and rolls onto the bed beside you. For a couple of minutes you both lay in near silence, soft kisses exchanged as you tried to get your breaths back to normal. 

Suddenly you both hear a knock on the bedroom door. "Yes?" Jiyong calls out, immediately jumping off the bed, stumbling to pull his jeans and shirt back on. He turns around to face you and quickly covers you with a blanket before lunging to answer the door.

He opens the door to find Daesung looking at him blankly. "Um, we're home." "Oh." Ji nods his head slowly but then leans in to whisper to him. "Did you uh, hear anything?"

A shy smile comes to his lips. "Yeah...kinda"

Jiyong buries his face in his hands hoping that would help the deep pink blush disappear from his face. "Oh God," He mumbles and closes the door right in Daesung's face.

"Oh God."

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

heyyyyyyyy,  I'm guessing you guys like a lot of smut lolol
Anyway yeah. ._. here's some stuff. It's always late when I write, its 2:59 am. I'm so tired. Gnight!