Image He's drunk and he...

Imagine he's drunk, he think's you're another band member and confesses his love to you...

*TOP*

Seung Hyun turns around in his stool leaing one arm on the counter behind him. As cool as he tried to look he instantly failed, slipping on his elbow as he chin propped up against it.

"Aish...," you hear him mutter before he effortlessly downs another sour tasting drink. The corners of your mouth turn up at the sight of him getting frustrated over the simplest thing.

Tonight you would be practically baby sitting the boys. Watching over them as they all got wasted to the extent where they would even forget their own names. Now you're keeping your eyes on Seung Hyun, the member that had looked out for you since day one becuase everyone knows, he's a reckless drunk.

He ruffles his white hair and smiles at you with red tired eyes. "You know YoungBae,"  He begins as he wraps his arm around your shoulder cooly. "I think I'm starting to like that (y

) chick."

You smiled and try your hardest not to burst out in laughter, so you nod your head and respond with a simple "Mhm."

"She's so..."

"Beautiful?" You say with mischievous smirk.

"Yeah. She just gets me. She's my other half, YoungBae. I found the missing sock."

You chuckle, slapping your hand over your mouth so hard that he had to look at you with a worried expression.

"Why'd you hit yourself?" He questions.

You take a deep breath and look in his big dewy brown eyes.

"Puzzle piece, Seung Hyun. You found your missing puzzle piece."

"Yeah yeah...that."

*Taeyang*

He doesn't like to drink a lot, but tonight since he knew he would be too nervous to tell you he liked you while sober, he decided to drink a bit to help him calm his nerves. But after a bit too many drinks he completely forgot who everyone was and mixed up names endlessly.

"Jiyong-ah!" He yells in your ear. You wince as your eardrum feels as if it's about to burst. "What now?" You respond thinking nothing of the name he called you.

He takes off his hat, the one worn in the m/v for GoodBoy after it was given to him by you, his girlfriend.

"I think I'm starting to love her." He runs his hand though his Mohawk, hiccuping loudly after. You scoff unsure if he meant that he never loved you before.

"What do you mean, "Starting to?"

"I mean," YoungBae closes his eyes. "I really really love her."

Suddenly he opens his eyes and leans closer towards you, pressing his lips against your ear causing you to giggle.

"ShHhHHhhhHHHhHHhH," He practically spits allover your face, "Don't tell her!"

You nod your head and smile. "I won't."

*G-Dragon*

Jiyong is so drunk that he's passing out his own money as if it was candy. "Oppa."

...

"Jiyong!" You yell even louder but he continues to toss his mony joyfully.

You groan, bending over to pick up every bill he dropped off the ground.

"Yah, What are you doing!?," You scold after picking them all up. He looks at you with sad eyes as he spots the bills crunched up in your hands. "Seungri? Why are you doing that, put down my money." He's now practically in tears.

Did he just call me Seungri.

You grab him by his shoulders and stare back into his eyes. "Jiyong why are you doing this? You're throwing away all your money."

He laughs and smiles at you. "Seungri, I'm in love."

You squint your eyes at him.
"You're in love?" You echo, feeling more confused than before.

"Yeah, I'm in love with the most beautiful girl on the planet and she's mine. All mine." He throws back his head and arms joyfully screaming the word "love" louder than you could imagine.

"Who do you love, Jiyong?"

He smirks and screams at the top of his lungs so everyone from across the globe could hear, "I'm in love with (y/n)!"

You smile at him and pull him in a hug when suddenly he nudges you off.

"Ew Seungri go away."

*Daesung*

Daesung doesn't drink so he confesses by kissing you lightly and shyly admitting that he knew you were his from the moment you walked into his life.

"I love you, Jagi. I always will."

*Seungri*

Completely wasted, Seungri's dancing around the club, partying like never before when suddenly he comes behind you and hugs you tightly. "Jiyong I love her..." He begins but suddenly he touches your butt, causing you to squeal and jump up.

"Wait a second you're not Jiyongie...I know that butt..." He stares at you as if the answer couldn't be more obvious.

"Ohmygah," He squeaks. "You're the owner of (y/n)'s booty. I'm so sorry I have to tell you this way but babe, I love you...and I love your butt, but I still love you. "

×××××××××××××××××

I had so much fun writing this ooooomg xD anyway, if you guys have any requests just leave them in the comments, on my wall, in my message box anyehere where I can set it
Pls vote and comment! ily guys!