Imagine he gets jealous...

Imagine he gets jealous because your best guy friend brought you home and you're drunk...

*TOP*

Seung Hyun opens the front door after a loud knock wakes him up from his sleep. He glances at time on the cable box and sees that it's far past twelve. Usually you would be home by now.

"Where have you b-," He begins to say but his voice suddenly cuts off after he sees you being held up by someone he didn't know. The other man had been holding you, bridal style so you wouldn't trip on the way up the stairs.

His dark brown eyes glare at the boy, then down at your face that is pressed against his chest. To you this means nothing, just a friend that you trusted helping you out after a reckless night of partying. To Seung Hyun this is a horror film. Something that he would never want to see ever in his life, you in the arms of another man.

"Hi," he says attempting to calm the gaze that Seung Hyun shot at him. "She got a little drunk at the par-"

Without a word Seung Hyun takes you in his strong arms, effortlessly carrying you inside your apartment to the couch in the living room.

"I don't know who you are," he says as he walks back to the front door, pulling on his white hair to restrain from yelling at the other man. "But if something like this happens again I prefer you call me."

*Taeyang*

YoungBae quickly picks you up in his arms and slams the door in your friends face.

Without a word he lays you down in bed, taking off your shoes before tucking you in and kissing your forehead. "Jagi," he whispers as his fingers continuously rub the side of your cheek. "You have to be more careful."

* G-Dragon*

He looks down at you then up at the guy holding you up. "Thanks for bringing her back untouched," Jiyong picks you up, carrying you back into the living room and gently placing you on the couch.

"I won't be seeing you here again, right?"

As soon as he opens his mouth to answer Ji closes the door and sighs, running his hand through his dark black hair.

*Daesung*

"Who are you?" Daesung asks angrily as soon as he sees the other boy holding your body.

"I'm-"

"Why are you touching my girlfriend?!"

Daesung slaps the other man's hand off of you waist and carries you inside, using his foot to close the door behind him. "Yah, (y/n), I told you to call me if you think you're going to go drinking."

You turn you head and groan, way too tired to properly respond.

"Alright, sorry." He whispers, finally aware that all the yelling he had done was probably giving you a headache.

Which it has, but seeing him so protective made you happy anyway.

*Seungri*

"YAH!" Seungri shouts so loudly that the boy jumps back almost dropping you.

"Who the hell are you!?"

He immediately hands you over to Seungri and steps back muttering the word "sorry" under his breath.

"Leave...now." Seungri responds, glaring at the other male furiously.

"And don't come back. Or else."

The boy trips over the steps, looking back once back at you before continuing on his way.

"I swear (y/n)," Seungri takes you inside laying you on his side of the bed. You smile a little as the familiar scent his cologne engulfs you into a huge embrace.

"I'll kill the next person that dares to touch you."