T.O.P+Booty

How TOP reacts when he catches you checking out your butt

-----

Since Seung Hyun texted you telling you to get ready for dinner at a resteraunt, you immediately jump up from the couch and straight towards your room. As you shuffled clothes hangers back and forth in search for your favourite black dress, you suddenly trip over the pair of heels you set out.

"Really?"

You find the dress and strip immediately. The cut outs in the front expose your cleavage just enough to let Seung Hyun buy it for you when you went shopping. Of course at first he wouldn't even let you try it on because it looked too revealing, but after he saw you try it on, he loved it.

You look at yourself in the mirror, turning around to see if your dress' zipper was up all the way. Your eyes trail down your sides and to your butt. Hmm.

You stand on your tippy toes and turn your back to see your reflection. Groaning, you pull down the dress hoping to create a more flattering look. You sigh, turn to your side and look at your figure with a pleased smile.

Seung Hyun on the other hand, bites his lip nervously. Too scared to make a sound, he slaps his hand over his mouth and continues to watch you check yourself out in the mirror. You didn't hear him come in the house, so you definitely didn't hear him when he practically whipped the bathroom door open only to close it back slightly.peeking though the door, a smirk tugs at his thin pink lips.
Should I go up to her?

You squeeze your own butt and jump up once.
Never mind. I'll just give her a few more minutes.

Finally, you finish and move on to your shoes. Simple black heels. Nothing big.
Next your makeup which would only take a few minutes. Swiping the bright red lipstick across your lips, you rub them together with a small popping sound. After coating your lashes with mascara and putting on eyeliner, you fix your hair with a flip and smile at yourself. "Done."

Just as you are about to turn around and head towards your room, out the corner if your eye you spot a face looking through the door. "Oppa?"

He emerges from the doorway with an embarrassed grin. "Hey."
"How long have you been hiding there?" You chuckle shyly.
Seung Hyun clears his throat. "Since you squeezed your butt."

Oh my God.

Burrying your face in your hands, you burst out in a mixture if cries and laughter. "Why didn't you say anything!"

His arm wraps around your waist pulling you close. "I'm sorry, but your butt just looked good, I couldn't help it." Seung Hyun squeezes you tightly and puts a strand of hair behind your ear.

As much as you loved the slick feeling of his suit and tangy scent of cologne, you look up and immediately flick his nose. "What the heck-"

"Let's go." You say, pulling away from his lengthy embrace and begin walking out the room. He follows behind suit.
"Yes ma'am." He says, laughing silently to himself.

Whipping your head around you growl at him. "What's that?"

His eyes widen. "N-nothing."

"Thought so."

----------

But what about the fact that TOP touched Dae's booty in We Like 2 Party like yaass ToDae af, where are all my ToDae shippers at? yas. Yas.
Ily guuuuys! bye!