Seungri Early Morning

***smut***
**requested**
_________________

You and Seungri had been dating for a while now and like every normal couple, had occasional sex. Usually, he would come on to you and it'd go on from there, but you didn't really expect it would happen while you were sleeping.

You make up to feel something moving in you. A soft moan escapes your lips as your eyes flutter open from sleep. "Good morning," he says, smirking devilishly as you let out another unexpected gasp of pleasure.
With your heat throbbing with lust, you clench onto the sheets and watch him as his fingers continue moving gently. Seungri's fingertips curl onto that familiar spot inside you, making your back arch up away from the mattress under you.

Seungri leans closer, his hand now moving at a slower pace."Bet you didn't expect to be woken up like this, did you?" You shake your head no as chills wave through your body. "Oppa."
He shushes you immediately. Pressing his lips against yours and capturing your screams with a kiss.

"Be quiet, it's 3 AM."

Somehow managing to speak, you stare up at him and question, "Why?"
A chuckle escapes his thin pink lips. "Well you see," his other hand moves to your front and rubs your pulsating clit slowly. "How could I just stay in bed calmly with you wearing those tight little shorts?"

Your fingers dig into the sheets and your breathing becomes heavier than before. Just as you feel yourself about to cum, Seungri pulls out his fingers and replaces them with his tongue.

You squeal under him. Your head immediately gets thrown back into your pillow as your right hand reaches down to grab at the hair on his head. You push him down on you and moan loudly from the feeling of his slick tongue. He licked at your folds, lapping at your flesh until ripples of electricity run all over your body and you're dissolving in pleasure.

Moans and a mixture of swear words unravel from your breath as he drags his finger over your slit, and coming up to meet your lips. But he doesn't kiss you. He pauses centimeters away from your mouth. Your lips barely touching as he breathes in your breath. "Oppa..." You whisper quietly.

"Shh," he says. "Go to sleep."
Slowly, he covers you back under blankets and kisses your forehead. "I'll see you when you wake up."

Too tired to even reply, you groan. Your eyelids feel heavy with exhaustion and before you know it, you're back lost in your sleep.

___________________

:ooo well then RiRi, sorry I had to keep this short :((( ily guys~ bye!