Seungri *Smut*

*Request*

***smutty smut smut smuUTTttTTtTttT***

×××××××××××××××××××

"Oh, what's this?"

Seungri's thin lips curl into a sly grin as he steps in the bedroom and spots you leaning back on the bed seductively. "Cat woman?" He asks, pleased at your sexy choice of lingerie.

You smile up at him, tilt your head innocently, and reach your hands out to his waist. "Do you like it?" Your finger tips ghost over his button-up as his hands hold on to your back.

"Like is an understatement."

Slowly you tug on his shirt until he's completely over you, kissing your neck and jaw until his hands are running over your breasts and exposed torso. Seungri's lips latch onto the side of your neck, marking you as his as your soft, lustful moans send him craving for more. A roaming hand brushes over the growing bludge trapped between denim and cotton fabric.

Before you know it his pants are kicked onto the floor along with your new bought leather outifit.

As Seungri shift his body down yours, his hands run over the smooth skin of your stomach. He licks slowly and gently, using only the tip of his tongue to caress you. Sliding two of his fingers inside, he reaches around with his other hand and starts stroking your clit . With one hand under your leg and wrapped around your hips, he strokes your clit slowly as he fingered you quickly.

His tongue dances around and between both sets of his fingers. He licks up to your clit and pushes his lips around it. He sucks on it tight and just as hard, then pulls away. Seungri spreads his fingers and licks between them sucking ever so softly. He starts fingering you harder and harder, his fingers dancing as quickly as his tongue. His tongue turns side to side, twisting and tumbling around you. As you clutch his brown hair in extacy and pull his head up to your chest, Seungri starts to suck on your nipples as he slams all of himself into you. Still rubbing your clit as he thrusts slowly, he pulls out to the tip, before pushing it all the way back in, his thick member throbbing.

With every thrust he gets faster and faster until you can't contain your moans and end up screaming his name loudly.
Your lips meet in a tangle of shaky, hot breath until he cums inside of you, grunting lustfully.

Neither of you could speak or move for the next long minutes, your ragged breaths echo off the walls of the dimly lit room, the air filled with sex and her expensive perfume. As he lies beside you he pulls you into his arms, and kisses your forehead gently. "Happy valentines day." He says breathless.
You chuckle and kiss him back. "Happy valentines day

××××××××××××××

Well I guess Seungri likes cats ;))))))))))))))))) winkeu