Taeyang

A soft knock comes from your door just as you sit down at your desktop. "Hello," a voice speaks as you open the door.

A man with light brown hair slicked back smiles at you brightly. "I believe I found your dog wandering in my yard."

Your eyebrows furrow as you glance down at your small beagle cowering behind your neighbour YoungBae. With a grin on your face, you thank him. "I knew something was off."

He chuckles shyly. "Yeah well, I know how it is to loose a dog."

"Your dog is missing?" You ask. Tilting your head slightly to the side, your hand holding onto the door knob behind you. "He died actually."

"Oh...," your soft voice breaks the silence. "I'm sorry to hear that."

YoungBae shrugs his shoulders and hands you the leash. "Its alright, its been a while anyway."
His hands fidgit with the bracelets around his wrists and his black Doc Martins rub against eachother.
"So I'll see you around?"

You nod. "I'll see you at the coffee shop tomorrow morning, 8 AM, don't forget," you joke.

"I'll forget," he says. But he knows he won't. He loves seeing you before work every morning picking up coffee for your coworkers. Usually you two would talk for a bit. Occasionally taking a table to talk until one of you finished all the coffee in your cup and realised you were undenaibly late. That was when he loved seeing you most. Right before you had to leave.

Because right before you finished the last sip he would notice how bad you wanted to stay too. There was one time where you drank two decaffeinated coffee's in one sitting, just so you didn't have to leave for work.

"You better not."

He smiles and begins walking back too his house. "I won't."

Just as he's almost down the driveway he suddenly turns back around. "____!" He calls as you're about to close the door.

"Yeah?"

He runs his hand through his hair and smiles at you. "Are you...busy after work on Friday?"

Your teeth meet your bottom lip. "Mm, no. Why?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to go out for dinner?"

Your hands pull down on your white v neck tee-shirt. "I don't think I have any plans, so yeah, why not?"

YoungBae's white teeth sparkle as he smiles at you then at the ground. Without another second to pass, he checks his watch and begins running back wards, yelling back at your confused face. "I have to go, I'll pick you up, okay?"

"Alright!" You respond.
He turns around beginning to run normally. "See you tomorrow morning _____!"

Whispering to yourself as you watch him leave, you smirk. "See you tomorrow morning, YoungBae."
----------------------

TAEYANG HAS A GIRLFRIEND(Min Hyorin) OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY AND PROUD BC VIP'S HAVE BEEN SO SUPPORTIVE I LOVE YOU GUYS! But here's a short drabble. I'll probably be doing doing different styles of writing ex. POV's(whether it be BigBang's or the 'narrator's), two part stories, just a different variety of pieces. ^-^ so please look forward to that :)) ily guys, bye!