Taeyang Kisseu

YoungBae clears his throat and steals a quick glance at your mesmerizing profile.
How do I do this? He thinks to himself, his free hand running through his naturally frizzed hair.
Finally YoungBae decided that today he would kiss you for the first time, actually, its his first kiss and he couldn't be any more nervous than he is now.

"Ppo ppo!" He coughs, hiding his request with a loud, fake-coughing sound. "Hm?"

Your head turns to face him, Your back pressing on to him since you're laying down together on the couch.

"Ppo Ppo." He echoes nervously.

You smile up at him and turn your head to kiss him. As your lips press against his softly, his eyes close and his stomach bursts with thousands of butterflies. "Was that okay?" You question, making fun of the ridiculous grin on his face.

"It was- I-"

You kiss him again, this time a bit less gentler than before. His hand reaches up to your cheek and before he can even touch his palm to your face you lean away. With an evil smirk on your face, you watch and chuckle at the sight of Youngbae's still fully puckered lips.

He opens his eyes, keeping his sight downwards before blinking to look up at your amused face. "Did you like it?" You ask.

"Yeah," he grins. "A lot."

~~~~~~~~

I have a surprise for you all but I won't tell what it is