T.O.P (LNFIL)

Inspired by Let's Not Fall In Love

___________

Seung Hyun walks over to the park you had both planned to meet at days before. His finger tips run over the gates slowly, touching every metal wire until he finally reaches the opening. "안녕."
His deep voice startles you and makes you jump slightly in your seat. "Oppa."
His tan work boots thump against the rubbery basketball court flooring as he makes his way next to you and sits silently. The bench barely squeaks under his weight. "You look different," you smile, white teeth flashing like pearls. A hand comes from your side to feel the white cotton material he's wearing. "Its different huh? It matches my hair."

You both laugh until you suddenly notice his shoes. "Are those new?"
"Taeyang-ssi bought it for me as a birthday gift last year, but I've never gotten to wear them. I figured since we were going to the park..."

His husky voice trails off when he meets your eyes. "I just wanted to wear something different for you."

"Oh," you say. "You don't have to do that. I like what you wear anyway."

His eyes widen. "So you like this?"
You nod. "I like it."
"You do?"

A chuckle bursts from your lips as he nudges you gently. "You liiiiiiike?"
"Yes, Seung Hyun, I like it."

"Good, he smiles. I like it too. I like what you're wearing."

Unsure of what you had put on this morning, you glance down at your oversized pale yellow sweater and shorts. He likes this? "Oppa this is just something I pulled out of my closet, nothing fancy."

"Really? I like it on you, you look like a princess."

Jokingly, you scoff and place your hand to your collar bone. "Don't I always."

"No. You usually look like a queen."
You burst out in laughter and hit his shoulder with your fist. "You really have to stop doing that!"

"Doing what?" He laughs, dimples pressing in his cheeks cutely. "Come closer I'll tell you," you threaten with a glare in your eye. He leans away, signals for you to move closer and laughs. "No, you come here."

"Ya! Stop messing around!"

"Fine," he says, " Do you want to go see a movie?"

You giggle with a hand covering your mouth. "How are we going to get there, you don't even have a car."
"But." He says. Walking closer to a pole near the exit, he points to a bike and easily climbs on.

"I can take you on this."

He slowly rides the bike around you in circles, urging you to get on and sit on the front handle bars. "Come on! Do you want to run behind me then?"

Seung Hyun keeps his pinkish-purple tinted eyes on yours until you finally stand up from the bench. "Okay," you sigh, after a lengthy self-debate. "Let's go."

His lengthy legs pedal a few more times before directly stopping in front of you smiling. "Finally..."
Cautiously you position yourself in front of the handle bar and hoist yourself up with some help from Seung Hyun.

"To the movies!" He exclaims as he begins with the first pedal. You echo his excitement flatly.
"To the movies."

________

"Oppa look at the movie." You whisper shyly without taking your eyes off the screen. He's been looking at you for at least a minute like that. His eyes analyzing your profile like a child would a television screen. "You're going to miss the movie if you keep staring at me like that. "

"I'd rather miss the movie than miss a chance looking at something much more beautiful."

You glance over at him and smile unsurely. "Huh?"

"Kiss?"

"Wait wha-"

Suddenly he leans closer to you with his lips puckered and eyes shut tight.
Pat.
Your hand reaches from the buttery popcorn tub to tap his lips with your fingers.

"Ya! What was that for?" He whines in shock as his hands wipe off the salted butter.

"미안해." You quickly apologise with an actual kiss againt his smooth lips.
"Thank you," he says, sitting up straight with triumph. "But I remember your lips being sweet."
_______

I'M GOING TO THE CONCERT IN 3 DAYS IM SO EXCITED ilysm and I appreciate all your support, please comment tho bc I have 666 comments right now •-• spooky