Taeyang Running Man

***requested***
When you and Taeyang are on Running Man
---------------------------------

All day you and YoungBae have been running around completing missions and doing challenges as if your lives depended on it. Today you are both on Running Man, a popular Korean telivison variety show. After a long and anticipated wait you both were finally invited for a couple race.

As you tuck your hair under your snapback YoungBae stretches his legs beside you. The couples for today are:

Kim Jungkook and HaHa, KwangSoo and Joo Jaesuk, and of course, the infamous Monday couple. Although JiSukJin is busy due to scheduling you all did your best to keep the show just as entertaining as it would be with him on it.

"Taeyang-ssi, just because you're dating now doesn't mean you can win this couple race."

He laughs, his eyes smiling half crecents. Although he didn't answer Jaesuk you can definitely tell how determined he got. "Alright, are you ready?"
One of the staff holds up a flag high above his head. "시~작!"

Immediately all the couples attempt to get the lightest partner up in the arms bridal style. Thankfully for you and YoungBae this is easy, he's done this plenty of times before. After getting you up in his arms he begins trudging through the thick brown goo called mud. YoungBae pushes himself through the thick mud flat while you cling to his neck axiously.

"You got this babe, you're almost there." You chuckle out an attempt to encourage him but that only ends up making him laugh until he drops you in the mud. "Yah!"

He trips and falls on top of you. "Hurry Oppa, move!" You shove him up and balance yourself out with both arms extended out. Again, he lifts you up as fast as he can, somehow managing to make it to the end of the race.

But that's not the end.

As you both stand up after falling on your faces when you passed the finish line, you notice that you were close behind in second place. Jungkook and HaHa are already beginning the second challenge. "Oppa we have to win!"

He wipes his eyes moving the mushy, dirty mess out of his face. Before moving on to the next challenge YoungBae wipes your cheek exposing your ____ skin. "Let's do this."

Running to the next checkpoint with your pink track suits crinkling after, JiHyo and Gary quickly finish behind you. "Yah!"

You immediately drop yourself to the floor and begin army crawling like a mad army man. You are to crawl from here to the end where you meet YoungBae and are determined the winner. That is, if you were to win.

Quickly you push and pull yourself through the squishy dirt. Wire pokes at the back of your pink jacket like the prickling sensation you get once your foot falls asleep. The stench of wet earth fills your senses encouraging you to move faster. Besides YoungBae's constant and loud cheers, the shouts from the other men cheering on their partners made you speed crawl.

Finally after a few agonizing minutes of endless crawling, you jump up to find YoungBae holding his arms out for you. You quickly run up to him and squeeze him tight. "We won!" He twirls you around joyfully and wipes your face with his hands. "We did?"

Suddenly a loud horn signals the winner followed by yells of annoyance. You smile up at YoungBae too see him looking back at you. Suddenly his hands bring the sides of your face closer towards him until your lips finally meet.

"Finally," he says,"the game's over."
------
Sorry this is so short :( I've been busy lately! Ily guys