Imagine Daesung...

"Alright, let's go."

You lock the door and turn around to find Daesung staring at you with his dark eyes. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I thought we were going out...?"
You trail off when you feel him push you against the door. "Not like that. Those shorts are too small. Go change."

You chuckle thinking this is way too childish for a twenty-six year old to argue about. Your eyes look past his light brown hair but he pokes his head back in your view. "Jagi, please go change." He says as he opens the door without warning with only a strong arm keeping you from falling.

A groan rumbles in your throat as your eyes roll at him and stomp to your room. "Dae, we're just going to the store!"

He follows you in keeping a close eye on your light denim shorts. "Seriously, we're just going to get milk and a few groceries,"

As you rambled on, searching your drawers in search for a pair of jeans with your body bent over, he closes the bedroom door behind him.

Click.

Suddenly you feel him pressed closely behind you. "Daesung-"

"This is why I don't want you to go to the store." He squeezes your butt, squeezing it tight until you to jump up in shock. "Dae!"

"What," He smiles cheekily. "I don't want other men to see my girlfriend so exposed."

You chuckle and continue to pull out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. A similar pair that he bought you when he went to Japan. "But...," He smirks as you casually begin to pull off your shorts. "I can."

-----------------

I seriously love Dae so much lord Jesus he's so perfect like whyyYYyYYYYY

Then again...all of BigBang is perfect ;D

Thanks for checking in! Ily guys!