Karaoke with Daesung

A promotion at work has you heading out with coworkers to celebrate. While at the bar, you decide to sing karaoke.

Slowly stepping under the spotlight you grip the mic. tightly.
Why did I even choose to do this?
Then the song begins to play. It's quiet beginning brings the microphone up to your quivering lips. The lyrics begin to slide across the screen in synch with your soft but strong voice.
The music begins and you belt the first verse . . .

"L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can,"

You continue with the second verse...

"Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you,"

By the third verse, a tall man emerges from the sea of coworkers. His presence startles you at first, but when his soothing voice melts with yours you can't help but to smile. His dark hair, cut short and parted down the middle gives you a sense of mystery. And you'e sure you've definitely never seen him before.

Immediately as the last few words pop up on screen he turns and faces you. His bright eyes mesmerizing. Lips so full...so... Kissable.

Stop looking at him.

You try cutting away eye contact, but just then he takes a step closer to you. Two steps maybe? He's just so close...
His fitting tee-shirt isn't helping either. It just makes you want to fall onto his chest. Is that...a Rolex?

You glance back up at his brown eyes, your voices now singing softer than before.
Who is this guy?

"Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you,"

As soon as the music ends he smiles a smile that makes your heart thump faster than a snare. Is this what love at first sight feels like?

You look down at the floor feeling stupid at what you just thought to yourself. We only sang together, nothing more.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He finally speaks when the spotlight disappears and the usual dim lighting adjusts with your eyes. "Me?"

"Yeah," he laughs. "Who else did I just sing a damn good duet with?"

Damn good, huh?

"Yeah," your cheeks blush a light pink. "I guess."

When you finally find seats and order drinks (and fries that you could not stop munching on), he starts a lengthy conversation. Keeping it going until you practically spit out your drink from laughter. "You did not!"

He laughs and nods his head. "They don't know about it though. You can't tell them."

Dabbing a napkin on your tinted red lips, you nod and take another sip. "And you said his name is Jiyong?"

"Yeah, he's the leader. Great rapper and singer, you should check him out sometime."

You should check me out sometime.
You look down at your lap embarrassed.

"You alright?" He laughs along with you. His hand rests on your wrist lightly until you look up at him startled at the feeling in your stomach.

Shit. You curse to youself silently. I really do like him.

"I...I think I have to get going."
You stand up from the barstool and place your purse over your shoulder. "Can I take you home?"

You stare at him confused and chuckle quietly. "What?"

"I mean, can I drive you home," he laughs at himself, palming his forehead in frustration. "I still haven't learned all of English pickup lines."

You burst out laughing causing him to suddenly jump up in defense. "Its not like I use them though! I just don't- aish, forget it."

By the way he stutters, you can tell he actually felt humiliated. "I actually have somewhere to go before I go home, but thank you. I appreciate it."

"Can I at least get your number?"

You smile up at face feeling secretly thankful. Quickly, you shuffle through your bag for a pen and print your number on a napkin in dark ink. "I didn't get your name?"

"Daesung," he says. "Kang Daesung."

-----------

YEP this happened '-'

OMYGOD I GOT 1K VOTES ON THIS BOOK WOW IM SO THANFUL THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU EVEN MY GHOST READERS, ILY GUYS TOO. WOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!