☆~Izuku Midoriya~☆

heard a song I ended up liking, and cane up with a creepy idea!

Enjoy!

(Also this may not be too good sorry)

--------------☆~°¤ | Arcade Cabinet | ¤°~☆--------------

Your dad was strange... he liked taking things apart, and putting them back together in a way that works, but makes them almost unrecognizable.

You, his 12 year old daughter, has no friends.

You just can't make any friends, no matter how hard you try...

One day, your dad got an old arcade cabinet from an abandoned arcade.

He started doing things to it.

You asked him what he was doing, but he just said he was "making you a friend".

One day, it was finished.

"If you ever feel lonely, just plug it in. With how I remade it, it shouldn't have to take quarters."

Later, you did just that.

The screen lit up, and you saw a boy appear inside the screen. It was like a 3d model, or a hologram.

"W...h...e...r...e... a...m... I...?" The speakers crackled, struggling to make the audio. The speakers kept crackling, but they eventually stopped. "Is anyone there....?" You heard more clearly.

"I'm here!" You told him.

"Where am I?" He asked you.

"You're in my house." You responded.

"Who are you?"

"(Y/N)! What's your name?"

"Izuku." He informed you. "Do you know what's going on? I don't know what's happening to me... I can't see anything, it's like I have a blindfold that I can't take of...  and I can't feel anything, my whole body feels numb..." he paused. "I'm scared."

"I could get my dad to help? He's good at fixing machines, I bet he could help you see!"

"... machine...?" He asked. "I'm a machine? But... but I remember..." he paused. "Could he help me?"

"Yeah! I'll go tell him!"

You unplugged the machine, and ran off to tell your dad that your friend couldn't see.

A few days later, your dad told you he solved all the problems.

He placed his hand on your head.

"Your little friend here should be all fixed up now! You said it wanted to see, and feel things, right?" Your dad asked. "I... understand why it'd want that."

"Why?" You asked.

"Oh, well... (Y/N), if you one day woke up and couldn't see or feel anything, you'd be scared, right? And you'd wonder why you can't see or feel, right?" You nodded. "Your friend is-" He paused, and nervously smiled. "I-it thinks it's human. That's how I made it. I designed your friend to think like a human, react like a human, and, in a way, even grow older as the years go on. I did it so your friend would... be like a real friend. So if you would feel scared, then it would probably feel scared too."