☆~Shouto Todoroki~☆

(Why is that gif so mesmerizing to me)

You ever just really tired but don't wanna sleep? That's me rn.

Male reader because 🤷‍♀️

----------- ☆~°¤ | Who Are You? | ¤°~☆ ------------

...

Where... are you...?

And also... who are you?

You can't seem to remember anything.

You don't know where you are, you don't know who you are, you don't know what's going on, and in your panic, you just start screaming.

You yelled for help as loud as you could, but... nobody came.

No one could hear you.

"... what's that n-noise...?" You hear someone ask.

"I-I don't know... sounds kinda... scary..." someone else added.

"Should we check it out...?"

"NO! That's the number one way to be murdered!"

"Oh come on, it's not like we're in a horror movie, or anything..."

"I mean... you're right, but... still! You shouldn't open it, sis!"

"I'm gonna see what it is."

"NO DON'T!"

"Oh stop being such a baby... it's probably just an animal, or something."

"AN ANIMAL THAT COULD PROBABLY KILL YOU!"

"I'm opening the door."

The door was opened by someone with long white hair with red spots, glasses, and bright blue eyes.

Standing slightly farther away was someone with shorter white hair, no glasses, and grey eyes.

They both looked surprised to see you.

"O-oh my!" The one who opened the door said upon seeing you. "A-are you ok? You're bleeding a lot!" She said, clearly panicking. She turned to the other person. "N-Natsuo! Help me get them out!"

"Right! Got it!" The other walked towards you, and the pair pulled you out of the... wherever you were.

They put you... somewhere, and the three of you went somewhere. You still don't know what's going on...

After some things happened,  you were alone in a room with the pair that saved you.

"So, my name's Fuyumi Todoroki." The woman introduced herself. "And this is my brother, Natsuo." As Fuyumi introduced her brother, he waved at you, smiling. "Who are you?"

"... I don't know." You responded.

"What?"

"I just woke up, and I couldn't remember who I was!" You explained, trying your hardest to remember anything about yourself.

"Probably amnesia." Natsuo said. "That would make sense, given the head injury he clearly had." He explained. "Or, if you wanna get a little tragic, it could be dementia, since it can be caused by head trauma-"

"Natsuo, no."

"Whaaaaat?" Natsuo asked. "He's got amnesia, it's not like he knows what dementia is... it's not like I'm gonna scare him, or anything."

"Anyways, whoever you are, I'm sure we can help you in one way or another!" Fuyumi told you.

"I'd appreciate that..." you said.

You had nowhere to go, so Fuyumi and Natsuo let you stay with them.

As you three sat together, you eventually heard the front door open.

"Oh, right, I forgot to tell you..." Fuyumi began. "We also have a younger brother named Shouto, if I'm right, that should be him!"

Almost on queue, a boy who looked to be the same age as you walked in the room. He had white and red hair, split down the middle, and had a scar on the left side of his face.

He looked shocked and almost nervous for a moment when he saw you, before shaking his head, and returning to a neutral expression.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"We don't know." Natsuo responded. "Guy's got amnesia and can't remember a thing about himself, we're letting him stay with us until he remembers who he is."

"Without talking to dad...?"

"... possibly." Fuyumi added. "Anyways, this is our younger brother, Shouto!"

Shouto let you sleep in his room with him for the time being.

A few days later, while in his room alone, you noticed a picture. It looked to be a... class photo, of sorts.

There were 20 people wearing matching school uniforms, one of which you recognized as Shouto, and one...

Well, one of the students... looked like you.

But, if it was you, then Shouto definitely would have recognized you, right?

Then, he came in the room.

"Oh, that photo..." he said to himself.

Shouto walked towards you, grabbing the picture from you, and burning it before you could get a better look at it.

He smiled strangely, and pinned you against the wall.

"Well, I guess there's no point in hiding it now, is there, (Y/N)~?"

... that name... "(Y/N)"... you remember that name, for whatever reason.

Wait. Your name is (Y/N), isn't it...?

At that point, you remembered what had happened.

"Murderer..!" You said to him. "Y-you killed Jirou!"

"Awe, remembering already, are we~?" Shouto asked you. He pushed himself onto you harder than before. Speaking of harder than before... uh... never mind.

He leaned in, and started whispering in your ear.

"Don't even think about telling Fuyumi or Natsuo, ok~? I mean, it's not like they'd believe you, they know I wouldn't do that..."

"... I won't." You lied, knowing full well you will tell them.

Shouto laughed quietly, before whispering...

"Good boy."