☆~You~☆

I don't know what this is, tbh.

I've been listening to Alice Human Sacrifice again recently, and then I wrote this. I don't care if it ends up being cringe or whatever, I knew I wouldn't stop thinking about this until I wrote it out.

So uh... enjoy ig, and please don't make fun of me for writing this.

(Plus there's a fun little twist ending, so some of you should like that)

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | Wonderland | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

(Y/N) drifts off to sleep, slowly forgetting about  the worries of the day.

In (Y/N)'s dreams, a strange land is created. (Y/N) lives as an inhabitant of this land, where they get to have a few moments of calm before having to wake up.

(Y/N)'s thoughts begin to twist, thinking about a group of boys they know... a group of boys who like the boy that (Y/N) likes.

(Y/N) somehow dragged the boys into their dream... to leave them there in that peaceful land.

To leave them alone in this Wonderland... what would they do in such a peaceful world?

This will be fun.

Katsuki finds himself in a forest, holding a sword in his hand.

"Where am I...?" He asks himself.

He stands up, gripping the hilt of his sword tightly.

He doesn't know at all where he is, for all he knows, there could be dangerous animals in this forest... this sword will be useful.

He then notices something on the back of his hand. The card suit of the spade, coloured a bright red.

The ground was covered in flowers, and there were large trees everywhere, completely covering up the sky.

There were large bushes of roses covering the path, giving Katsuki more and more cuts and scrapes as he pushes his way past the bushes.

...

It won't hurt to cut down these bushes, right?

So, he raises his sword... and starts cutting.

He starts slicing down everything in his path, not even noticing the harmless animals hiding in the bushes.

His sword became stained with blood, and the ground of the forest slowly turned red.

He made his way through the forest, slicing down absolutely everything.

Eventually, the bushes started changing. The roses growing on the bushing started withering away as Katsuki made his way further into the forest.

The rose bushes had turned into just a mess of thorny vines at this point.

He noticed the thorny vines start... moving.

They started changing shapes.

As he keeps walking, he feels something grab his ankle. He slices it immediately, and when he looks down, he sees what it was.