☆~Shouto Todoroki~☆

Hey guys check out what I just bought!!

Haven't seen it yet, so I'm pretty excited!

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | The Only One... | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

"Isn't that (Y/N)?"

"(Y/N)? Who's (Y/N)?"

"You don't know?"

"She's that girl who got in on recommendations from the #2 Hero!"

"She got into UA on recommendations?!"

"Yeah, and from Endeavor of all people!"

"Why? Is she related to him?"

"Wait, I know that name... isn't she the one who murdered that Todoroki kid?"

"She killed someone?"

"No, some news stories got it wrong. That Todoroki boy isn't dead, but (Y/N) did stab him half to death."

"WHA- HALF TO DEATH?! WHY THE HELL IS SOMEONE LIKE THAT IN THE HERO COURSE?!"

"I second that. If she almost killed someone, doesn't that make her a Villain?"

"Can we beat her up like we would any other Villain?"

"No. Regardless of what she's done, she's still a part of our class, and she's still training to be a Hero."

"I don't see why we can't, Glasses. I mean, she did almost kill someone."

Why won't they just shut up...?

Why does everyone have to talk about you...?

They don't even know why you did it...

If they did, they'd see...

They'd know...

You weren't in the wrong.

"(Y/N)!" A voice yelled. You looked up in shock, and saw that tall boy with blue hair. The one who was telling people not to fight you. "Despite the fact that I don't know you, and the fact that you stabbed someone half to death, I look forward to having you in class with us!"

...

The way he said that... for some reason, it reminded you so much of that day...

"(Y/N). Despite the fact that I don't know you, and the fact that I have no true feelings towards you, I look forward to becoming your husband in the future."