☆~Hawks & Dabi~☆

Requested by: Noodle_Head15

(I hope this is what you wanted, I tried my best!)

It is time for the demons, yet again :)

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | Apocalypse | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

Something is following you.

It's faster than you, so there's no hope of outrunning it.

As well as generally being faster than you, it's flying, so it has even more of an advantage.

It will catch you eventually.

What's following you?

...

A demon.

As you ran, you slammed into someone.

"Aw, trying to run away, are we~?"

His arms wrapped around you,and he placed his head on your shoulder,  whispering to you.

"I can't have you running away from me, you and I made a deal, remember?" He whispered, sending a chill down your spine. "So long as I fix your mind... you'd give me your body."

This was Touya. He was a Demon, specifically the prince of Demons, and he needed a human to create a child.

"Yeah, we can't have you leaving yet!" Someone else said, also wrapping their arms around you. "I mean, we haven't even gotten to the fun part yet!"

This was Keigo, Touya's bodyguard, the one that was chasing you earlier. What 'fun part' is he alluding to? Well, the apocalypse,  of course!

That's right. The reason Touya wants you to have his child, is so that that child can bring about the end of humanity.

"Is it that you're scared, (Y/N)?" Touya asked. "Are you scared of dying? You don't have to be... when you die, and you return to me, I'll save you a spot on the throne right beside me~" he told you. "You and I can rule over Hell together for eternity... surely you, someone who has been so wronged by humanity, would love that, wouldn't you~?"

"If you agree, and help Touya bring about the end times, you can torture the rest of the souls eternally." Keigo explained. "That would be a perfect act of revenge, wouldn't it?"

"I mean, we made a deal, so you don't really have a say in it, but I suppose I'll ask anyways..."

"(Y/N), do you agree to help us end the world?"