☆~Hawks~☆

Hey, so I just started getting into Attack on Titan because my cousin gave me her manga collection. I just finished reading the fourth volume, so uh... just thought I should tell you guys that even though you probably don't care..

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | 60 Meter Drop | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

You looked down at the city below you, desperately holding onto Hawks' arm.

"Oh come on, you can let go (Y/N)." He told you. "I'm holding you, and you know I won't let you fall, right~?"

He knows you don't like heights, so he's trying to help you get over that fear of yours.

Or at least... that's what he told you he'd be doing.

You slowly let go of his arm. You're at least sixty meters in the air, but you know... Hawks won't let you fall.

He's holding you by the wrist, and you feel like you could slip out of his grip at any second, but... it'll be ok.

It'll be fine.

Everything will be fine.

...

Why are you falling...?

You kept falling...

And falling...

And falling...

And just before you hit the ground, someone (I think you know who) grabbed your foot, and you didn't become a red splatter on the ground.

You're pulled back up into the air, and you just think to yourself... 'I don't want to do this anymore...'

But if you say that out loud, will he listen?

...No.