☆~Dabi~☆

Requested by: Fendi_lm

This is a serious chapter and I was DEFINITELY NOT listening to the Super Ghostbusters album while writing it.

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | Stay a while longer~? | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

"Oh, leaving already?"

"Yeah, gotta head back, sorry..."

"Well (Y/N), it was nice meeting you. I hope you had a good time."

"Yeah, it... uh, it was g-great..." you nervously said. "Thanks for inviting me...!"

"No problem, come back any time you'd like~"

You had gone to a party. You didn't want to, but your friend did, and dragged you along.

While you were there, you're pretty sure you met a serial arsonist.

And, if you interpreted things right, he was the one hosting the party???

And also he might have been flirting with you??????????

It was a weird night.
And honestly, you're just glad it's over.

The next morning, you called your friend.

"So, Genkaku, about last night..." you began. "Um... how do you know that guy...?"

"Huh? What guy?"

"The one who hosted the party last night, with the black hair..."

"(Y/N), are you ok?" She asked. "We didn't go to a party last night. In fact, we haven't seen each other in person for months!"

"But we saw each other last night! Remember? We bumped into each other last night, and we caught up with each other, and you told me your friend was hosting a party and that I should come..."

"(Y/N), are you sure you weren't dreaming?" She asked. "That didn't happen."

"It... didn't...?" You asked. "...maybe you're right. I probably did just imagine it... well, thanks for that." You said, hanging up.

It's so strange...

Last night, something definitely happened... why doesn't Genkaku remember it?

"Thanks for your help last night, Toga."

"No problem!" Toga happily said. "Now, you'll hold up your end of the deal, right?"

"I guess I have to..." Dabi said. "What do you want me to buy."

"This!" Toga exclaimed, showing Dabi her phone. "A figurine of Ryozen Hoshizora, the protagonist of Sakuraka No Takkyuu, she's pretty, and she gets beat up and bloodied a lot!"