☆~Overhaul~☆

I'm so fucking tired but I don't want to sleep so here's a chapter-

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | Bad luck | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

You've always just assumed you were the unluckiest person in the world.

You were born mute and Quirkless, and you were kidnapped by a group of people when you were thirteen. It's been three years, but you still haven't been found.

You've had a blindfold over your eyes for the past three years. That way, if you're ever found, you can't describe what your captors and abusers look like. They knew you couldn't anyway, due to the fact that you couldn't speak, but they did it anyways. It might just be a kink these people have.

They just want to see you all tied up, completely helpless, being forced to endure everything they put you through...

One day, something happened.

Somehow, your bad luck worked in your favour.

That day, he found you.

That man, both your saviour... and your new captor.

"I-I told you we'd-"

"You've run out of time. I've gotten impatient, and you keep failing me, so I'm taking things into my own hands."

"N-no, Overhaul! I-I swear we can-!"

"You had your chance, now die."

After that, all you heard was screaming for a few seconds.

And then, it stopped.

"Hey, Chrono, you see that? That door... I have a feeling they're hiding something from me behind that door."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You go check it out, see if I'm right."

And then, you heard a door open somewhere in front of you.

"Oh. Overhaul, looks like you missed one."

"I did? That's a surprise... I was sure this was a group of only three people."

"Actually, this girl might not be a part of their group. She looks much younger, and is blindfolded."

"Most likely a captive. Let me through, I'll just kill her since she'll probably tell people what she went through, including the part about us, which will only aid the investigation against us. Apologies, whoever you are. This won't hurt... much."

"Actually, you seem different."

He took the blindfold off of your face.

"Ah, so it's you. You were on the news three years ago... a young mute girl had gone missing, potentiallykidnapped by Villains. On top of that they reported the girl as being Quirkless, not even able to defend herself.. You look a lot like her."

The man in front of you... was he an angel or a demon? You don't know. He was horrible, and yet he chose not to kill you. Unlike other people, he hadn't killed you once. The young leader of the Shie Hassaikai, Overhaul.

"If you are that girl, then... you aren't infected by that disease, are you? No... you're completely pure."

"Come with us. I'll keep you safe, promise." He said to you. "Normal people like you are precious, almost not existing anymore."

Your bad luck had worked in your favour, and you had been saved.

You were saved from one Hell, only to be brought into another.