☆~Izuku Midoriya~☆

Requested by: Mehar5675

If you read read as read then you have to reread to to read it as read and not read.

(Also hehe this is the 69th chapter)

----------- ☆~°¤ | Servailance | ¤°~☆ ------------

The smell of chemicals overtakes you as you try your hardest to hold onto consciousness to no avail, and you slowly fall backwards into his arms.

You woke up in a concrete room.

It's... very small.

It feels more like a box.

Your entire body fits in it,  but if anything else was put in, it would be cramped.

It feels like it's getting smaller. It isn't, but it feels like it...

Suddenly, one of the walls opens.

"(N/N)~!"

You know how much better it would be to ignore him. You ignored him for a few minutes, before he sighed.

"Do you not want to talk to me? Ok then...." he closed the concrete wall, and walked away dejectedly.

You forgot how easily he gave up...

You don't know how much time had passed.

"Good evening, (N/N)!" You heard his voice from outside the box. Then, the wall was opened again, and you saw his smiling face looking at you. Behind him, you saw a bedroom. "Are you ready to talk yet?" He asked.

You stared at him, still refusing to answer.

"Awe, guess not..." he pouted. "Well I bet you're hungry and thirsty, I'll get you something~!"

He came back with food and water, but... you felt like that would show him you're dependent on him. You aren't, in any way, so you refused to eat.

Another unknown amount of time passed.

"Hi (N/N)~! Good morni-" he paused when he looked at you. "You... didn't eat anything..." He said, disappointed.

You shook your head, and then flipped him off.

"WHA-?! THAT'S SO MEAN (N/N)!" He yelled, his voice cracking slightly. "I can't believe you'd do that to me! To someone who has the same condition you do!"

'Condition'... you don't know if your failure to develop a power when you were four should be described as a 'condition'.

And then, as you were thinking, he decided to punch you in the face.

"Doesn't that hurt, (Y/N)...?" He asked, nearly no emotion in his voice. Oh God, he's using your actual name. That can't be good. "Don't you want to yell at me...? Don't you wanna scream at me...? What the hell was that for, or stop that, I'd even accept you screaming profanities at me!" He slowly started sounding more desperate.

He stood up from his crouching position, and started kicking you in the face repeatedly.

"START TALKING TO ME (N/N)!" He screamed. "I JUST WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE! CAN'T YOU DO THAT SMALL THING FOR ME?!"

You pressed your lips together, forcing yourself to ignore the pain.

But... you were in a lot of pain. You were very hungry and thirsty. And you haven't slept in two days. With those combined... you ended up blacking out.

You woke up in a bed.

You looked around.

There was a small square section taken out of the wall. Looking inside, there was a puddle of blood, a plate of food, and a spilled glass of water. Seeing that, you assumed that was the box you were being kept in.

The door creaked open, and you saw him.

He gasped when he saw you.

"OH THANK GOD YOU'RE ALIVE!" He yelled, running into the room, jumping onto the bed, and hugging you tightly. "I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY! I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" He screamed, his tears staining your clothes.

You didn't know what to do in this situation.

"I got you some water, you probably need it..." he said, raising himself off of you, and grabbing a glass off of the bedside table. "Drink it." He demanded, raising the glass to your face.

You nervously grabbed the glass from him, and started drinking it.

"It's ok, (N/N)... I'll make sure that never has to happen again. I'm going to have you under constant servailance, I'll make sure you eat and drink and sleep, and I'll just be oh so kind to you, (N/N)."

His voice, yet again, showed no emotion, but his face was smiling.

"Understand?"

"I... understand..."