☆~Katsuki Bakugou~☆

Lol what if I said "fuck it" and made a visual novel
And then what if this wasn't a joke and I was actually doing that

SURPRISE! I'm doing just that! A visual novel based on this chapter!
It might be done soon, or at least, a demo might be done soon... I still have some art to do, and some things to fix up.
 Why am I doing this? Idk, I'm bored. And I've always been interested in making games... I don't know if the art will be good (since I'm doing all of it), or if it'll be good in general, But I hope you enjoy it if you play it when I finish it!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, uh... fuck you *makes a chapter about Bakugou's original design*
(to my current knowledge, he didn't have a different name, but if he did, I can just edit this chapter)

ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏ ᵍᵒᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ʷᵉᵉᵏ ᵒᶠ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ˡᵒⁿᵍᵉʳ...

----------- ☆~°¤ | Mine | ¤°~☆ ------------

You're a transfer student from another school.

You thought that, maybe, things at this school would be more exciting.

No.

School was still boring.

As you waited for the bell to ring, your gaze shifted to one of your classmates.

That's Mikumo Akatani, or as one of his friends calls him, 'Yamikumo'.

He barely talks to anyone, but has a lot of friends. How does he have so many friends?

Good question.

There was one person though. One person you knew the exact reason for.

Katsuki Bakugou. Him and Mikumo had been friends since they were children.

Speaking of Katsuki, he's a very nice person, but his face... he just constantly looks like he's pissed off. Resting bitch face, I suppose. He also gets really competitive in competitions. For an example, you heard he almost killed someone once. Because of, well, everything about him, Mikumo is practically his only friend.

Must suck to be him.

"Hey (Y/N)." Your thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

"Oh, hi Mikumo." You said. You two stood there in silence for a few minutes. "So are you gonna say anything or-"

"Nevermind it's stupid bye." And with that, he ran back to his desk, hiding his face from you.

So you started thinking about the more important questions. Like what you should eat when you get home.

While walking through the school's campus, you heard someone run towards you.

"(Y/N), wait up!"

"Oh. Hi again, Mikumo. What is it now?" You asked. He looked around nervously.

"W-well, I mean... I was kinda wondering... do you... want to come to my place later...?" He quietly asked. "BUT I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA SAY NO, SO YOU CAN JUST PRETEND I NEVER SAID THAT!!" He forcefully laughed.

"Sure."

"Wait. D-did you..." Mikumo gasped, and brought his hands up to his face. "Did ou just agree?! T-thank you, (Y/N)!" And then he ran away.