☆~Hawks~☆

Requested by: happy_weirdio

Fuck you *un-rotisseries your chicken*

And yeah I'm tired so this is short and maybe not good sorry :P

----------- ☆~°¤ | Don't Know Any Better | ¤°~☆ ------------

You're blind. You have been since you were born. But it's ok, you've learned to live with it!

You have a boyfriend, Tenshiga Toritsu. The most you know about what he looks like is that he has a pair of wings on his back. You two are happy together.

Something you don't know... is that another man with a similar set of wings is interested in you. His name is Keigo Takami. How did he meet you? Well... he saw you while you were out with your boyfriend. He had the smallest glance at you, and just... wanted you.

So he started... well, he started stalking you.

He knows you're blind, and knows about your boyfriend, and... well, he came up with a plan.

You woke up, and you didn't realize anything was different.

"Ah, you awake?"

"You... you sound... a bit different." You said to him. This morning, his voice sounded the slightest bit... off.

"Hm... maybe you're just still a bit tired, (Y/N). Maybe you should sleep a bit more?"

You considered some things.

You definitely were still tired, so...

"Ok. Night, Tenshiga." You said, deciding to sleep more.

"Yeah, night..."

And with you deciding to sleep more, it gave Keigo enough time to clean up Tenshiga's dead body.

Knowing how similar he is to your boyfriend, Keigo assumed that he could just replace him if he tried hard enough! And that's exactly what he decided to do.

You won't know any better. You can't see that it's a different person, their voices sound fairly similar, and they both have wings...

So... what will happen when you find out your boyfriend's been replaced?

That is, if you ever find out...