☆~You~☆

Requested by: Yuki-Blossom

I feel so fucking sick rn :(

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | He's already yours | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

The other day, you came across a video on your recommended.

"Local rich boy tries to cook dinner (it was bad but at least he tried)"

You, having nothing better to do, decided to watch it.

"Hey everyone! Time for another, uh, vlog I guess!" The brunette girl who was recording said to the camera. "I'm still kinda new to this whole thing, sorry about that dumb, awkward intro... um, anyways, as I explained in last week's video, Tenya and I moved in together!" She walked around the house for a bit. "As you can see, we're still working on getting fully moved in... and because of that, we've been eating out more recently. And tonight... Tenya offered to make dinner."
There was a cut, and now it showed a man with blue hair and glasses standing in a kitchen.
"Hello, everyone!" He said "Welcome to, uh... the... cooking corner? Nope, that's a dumb name. Anyways, I'm sure Ochako explained, I'm going to be making dinner! Or at least trying to. I've never really cooked for myself before, so this is probably gonna end badly, isn't it?"

The video went on, documenting Tenya's attempt at cooking.

You watched as he used way too much salt.

You don't know why, but it felt like you were watching a horror movie. You know, when you want to scream at the character "NO DON'T GO IN THERE!" but you know that even if you do, they won't hear you and will still die? Yeah, it was like that.

The video ended with Ochako trying the food, and trying her best to pretend she liked it.

This girl's boyfriend, Tenya...

You... really liked him.

You ended up watching through almost all of her videos that involved her boyfriend.

Oh, how you wished he were single...

...

Maybe... you can do something.

If you manipulate them into breaking up, then you'll be able to have a chance with him!

So, it's been a year.

You've found out so much about Tenya.

Given how much you know about him, you two might as well already be married!

And, after all your efforts, finally... Tenya was single.

And now, he's yours.