♤~Kosei Tsuburaba~♤

W-what?!
There's... t-there's no way that's true! That's practically unheard of!
This...
THIS CHAPTER HAS TWO PEOPLE BEING YANDERE-ED?!?!?!?!?!

That's right. Tsuburaba will be going after two people :D

Sorry if that wasn't funny, I thought that it was, and I couldn't really think of anything else to put there, so... yeah.

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | Lost hope | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

It started when class 1-A received a sudden knock at their door.

It was a surprise visit from 1-B!

Of course that unfortunately included Neito Monoma, but the rest of 1-B weren't that bad, so everyone was fine with this surprise visit.

Todoroki was keeping to himself, waiting for his noodles to cool down. He could just use his Quirks, and encase the bowl in ice, then use his fire to melt it, but... then he'd just have warm water in his bowl of noodles, which would heat them up again, returning him to sqare one.

Tsuyu was sitting on the couch, and conversing with the 1-B girls.

Little did they know, someone was watching the two of them.

Kosei Tsuburaba. He was watching those two.

He'd been planning... something... for a month now.

Tonight, he was going to pull it off.

He was going to kidnap those two.

Not for any evil reasons of course, no, he's a Hero after all!

No... Tsuburaba just wanted them to love him.

But any and all attempts to socialize with them failed.

This was his only option!!

Of course, it'd be hard to pull off all by himself in only one night, so...

He got someone to help.

"Why would someone agree to help him with a kidnapping?" I'm sure you're wondering.

Well, the person who agreed to help him... was Monoma.

He convinced Monoma by claiming he was 'playing a prank on 1-A', so of course he agreed.

Once everyone else was asleep, Tsuburaba woke up Monoma, and their plan was set in motion.

He had Monoma copy Shiozaki's Quirk, wrap up Todoroki in vines, and carry him to the destination. (Lucky for Tsuburaba and Monoma, Todoroki seems to be a very heavy sleeper)

Meanwhile, Tsuburaba chloroformed Tsuyu, and gently carried her on his back to the destination.

The destination was a large cabin in the woods, owned by Monoma's family.

Monoma allowed this, as he was under the impression that he and Tsuburaba were just going to give Todoroki and Tsuyu a good scare, not that they would be held captive there.

Tsuburaba told him that "I want it to be a slow burn, so we shouldn't reveal it's a prank for a while..."

They agreed that it would be a week.

Little did Monoma know, Tsuburaba was visiting the two of them every single day.

Monoma started getting suspicious after a month passed.

When he had questions, Tsuburaba insisted that this is all for the sake of scaring them! Just wait a little longer! We'll reveal it was all a joke eventually!

Monoma didn't want to doubt his friend, so... despite his suspicions, he just let it go on.

This so called prank went on for two months, three months, four months...

Before long, an entire year had passed.

Monoma wanted to believe Tsuburaba was innocent, and telling him the truth...

But... this has gone on too long.

It's been too long for it to just be a joke.

Monoma opened the door to the cabin with a loud creak.

The lights were on inside.

He knew something was wrong the moment he saw blood on the floor.

"Oh, Tsuburaba! Are you back already?" Monoma heard someone ask. He looked up, and to his surprise, it was Todoroki. "You're going to let Tsu out so we can all have a movie night, ri-"

Todoroki gasped, and looked... almost horrified.

"M-Monoma?!" He asked in surprise. "You can't be here! You need to leave now!"

"What the Hell's going on here?" Monoma asked.

"Wait... oh my God, if you're here, then... t-there's still hope!" Todoroki desperately said. "C-come on, follow me! Tsu's this way,I'll explain everything, I swear!"

Monoma felt so confused...

Not only was Todoroki acting differently than his usual emotionless self, but apparently he and Tsuyu have been being tortured by Tsuburaba.

Monoma thought this might be bullshit, but he was proven wrong when Todoroki led his to Tsuyu's bedroom.

It was covered in blood, and Tsuyu was beat up and tired to the bed.

"W-what the fuck is this?!" Monoma asked in surprise.

"Tsuburaba wants us to love him... and Tsu tried to escape... and he thought this was a fitting punishment..." Todoroki explained.

"Well, luckily, it looks like Asui is still alive, even if she is in  rough condition...." Monoma said.

He walked over to the bed, and started helping Tsuyu with the chains.

Todoroki and Tsuyu suddenly looked scared, and before Monoma could realize why...

He was struck in the back of the head.

We don't have to worry about what happened after that, though...

Because Tsuburaba made sure that Monoma would never wake up.

After this incident, Tsuyu and Todoroki finally lost hope.

The only other person who knew where they were... was dead.

And if they try to escape, Tsuburaba will find them again.

So, they finally accepted their situation.

It was the start of their wonderful life.