♤~Tomura Shigiraki~♤

Requested by: Kamiko_1234

Hiya, I am legally required to tell you that this is platonic :)
(Well not legally but you get what I mean)

Oh, and by the way :3 ... there's a kinda possibly cute one coming up soon~!

(I feel kinda off today, so sorry if this chapter isn't good)

----------- ☆~°¤ | Little Brother Of Mine | ¤°~☆ ------------

"We're leaving...? But what about Iz-"

"That child doesn't matter anymore." The man stated. "He didn't inherit my power, and is therefore useless to us."

"... Right."

Just like that, he never saw that kid again. A kid he slightly cared for, just like that, was gone from his life.

But even 12 years later, he hadn't forgotten that child.

And one day, while attacking a group of UA students (because ofc) he... noticed someone.

"Hey, wait..." As he looked at the group of teenagers, he saw a certain boy with green hair, and a round face. "I know who that is, I know exactly who that is..."

Izuku Midoriya, the ninth user of One For All, but not only that. He also just so happens to be... the son of All For One.

Interesting...

"Hmm..." He turned back towards his group, and pointed towards that boy. "Don't kill that one. Do whatever you want to the rest, but don't lay a finger on that boy with green hair."

As the group began running towards the children, a voice came from behind.

"Why don't you want that one dead?"

"Isn't it obvious, Kurogiri?" Shigiraki turned to look at the man he used as a portal. "That's my younger brother, Izuku."

"Younger brother?"

"Yes. All For One's biological son, who he abandoned because he didn't inherit his powers. I haven't seen him in twelve years, but luckily... he doesn't look like he's changed too much since he was four."

"... Interesting."

"Isn't it~? Now, if you'd so kindly do so... take him with us when we leave, ok, Kurogiri?"

After at least two children had died, this temporary "league" retreated, taking with them one of the students.

"P-please... don't kill me... I d-don't want to die today-!" Izuku begged, starting to cry.

"For the last time, I'm not going to kill you." Shigiraki explained, for the... fifth time.

"You're... y-you won't...?"

"No. Why would I kill my dearest younger brother?" He asked.

"Wait... younger brother...?" Izuku slowly asked.

"Yes. Now I have to know, Izuku..." Shigiraki began. "Do you know who your father is?"

"My father?" Izuku asked himself. "Well, slightly... my mom was never married, and he left shortly after I was born, but she's told me about him." He explained. "Mom said his name was Hizashi, he was a tall man with black hair, dark teal eyes, and a fire breathing quirk."

"Oh right.... I guess he wouldn't want his identity to get out, so he probably did something to replace Inko's memories... that, or she lied to her son about who his father was."

"Huh? What's... tell me what's going on!"

"What's going on...? Well, it's complicated, but I can tell you a simple-ish version... basically, your dad's a who-knows-how-old villain with the power to give and take quirks and he abandoned you at four years old after you didn't develop his quirk. And me being his adopted son technically makes me your older brother." Shigiraki explained.

"W-what? No, that... that isn't true."

"Yes it is, and now, join the League, Izuku. Join your family."