♤~Denki Kaminari~♤

Requested by: 1MAG1N4T10N

Does anyone have that picture of Bakugou chasing Koda's bunny? I need it for personal reasons... those personal reasons being my own happiness.

(There's a lot of non-canon info regarding Kami in this chapter. I just let myself come up with ideas, and then wrote them down without much thought. Just thought I'd say that so you aren't confused when a few... things come up.)

(Side note: I spent pretty much all day on this, so I really hope it's good! I was writing this from 11am-7pm, just to give you an idea of how long this took, anyways, enjoy!!!)

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | I Just Love You So Much!! | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

"I've always known that you can't love someone without hurting them... Maybe that's why I did what I did."
"Because that's just my way of showing my love."

"Alright, tell us who you are, everything you think is relevant."

"My name is Denki Kaminari, I was born on June 29th in Saitama Prefecture to Shirizo Hanpatsu and Seiteki Kaminari. I was born out of wedlock, and raised solely by my mother. Despite being raised by my mother, my birth certificate and other legal documents all use my father's last name, Kaminari. When I was nine years old, my mother was deemed an unfit parent, and I was put in the care of my aunt, Haneru Hanpatsu. My Quirk is called Electrification, and allows me to produce electricity." Kaminari explained.

"Hm... what can you tell us about Eijiro Kirishima?"

"I don't know. I mean, he was a good friend of mine, but we weren't good enough friends to share personal info with each other, so I don't know anything about his personal life, if that's what you were hoping for."

"Ok, and where were you the night he went missing?"

"Well, I was at home, drawing. I have a big upcoming project in my art class, I have to draw a very realistic human eye."

"I see. Well, thank you for your cooperation. Keep in mind, we don't have much evidence yet, so when more arises, we may interview you again, ok?"

"Yep, sounds good! May I leave now?"

Once Kaminari exited the police station, he breathed a huge sigh of relief.

That was wayyyyyyyyyyy too close... thank God they didn't have enough evidence to prove he was anywhere near Kirishima that night.

Yes, the one responsible for Eijiro Kirishima's disappearance was none other than Denki Kaminari.

Now all he has to do is not get caught, and...

Ah, it'll be the start of his prefect life...

Love... what does that word mean?

To Kaminari, love is synonymous with pain. One can't exist without the other, you can't show love without hurting someone.

There was a reason he never met his father, and why his parents were never married. It's because his mom murdered his dad a day after he was born.

"I'm doing this because I love you, Denki... please never forget that."