✩~You~✩

I had a weird dream last night. I don't remember what happened, but I found out that Tokoyami's choice of footwear for his Hero costume... was socks and flip-flops.

And I was so distressed about that that I woke up.

(Blegh disappointing chapter warning. Also I swear I will  get that Bakugou chapter done soon)

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | Blood On The Walls | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

You... you really just did that.

You...

You killed someone.

You actually just killed someone.

He was just a child. He had potential to change later in life, but... you didn't let that happen.

He told your brother to kill himself, and you were just so angry at him, that you killed him without actually realizing what you were doing.

The boy known as Katsuki Bakugou was dead.

"N-no, I didn't just do that-!" You said to yourself, not wanting to believe you did that.

His blood was everywhere.

His organs were strewn across his bedroom, having been ripped out of him as the fatal blow.

"Katsuki?! What was that noise?!" You heard his mother yell. "I thought I told you not to scream so loudly this late at night!!"

The bedroom window had luckily been open before you'd arrived, that's actually how you got inside in the first place, so it makes sense to exit the same way.

So you jumped out the window, hurting your legs quite a bit.

Oh well, your legs hurting a bit is way better than being caught as a murderer.

Your mom should still be asleep back home, meaning she won't see you like this. She won't have to see the blood soaking your clothes.

...

How did you rip out his organs like that...?

Sure, your quirk allows you to pull things towards you, but... you didn't even know you could do that...

You just wanted to pull him towards you and punch him in the face, or something like that.

You quietly opened the front door.

Just as you suspected, your mom was not awake.

But you had a bigger problem.

"(Y-Y/N)...? What's going on...?" A nervous voice asked. You looked to the source of the voice, and there you saw your younger brother, Izuku, wearing a shirt that read the word nightgown. "W-why... why are you... why are you covered in blood, (Y/N)...?"

You didn't want to answer. You didn't want to admit you just killed someone.

"P-please... please answer me (Y/N)..." he demanded, clearly trying not to cry.

Unfortunately, you're not too good when dealing with pressure, and so you ended up telling him.

"So... I'm sure you know your old friend, Katsuki, right...?" You asked. "A-and you know how he told you to kill yourself earlier today...? Well, that made me angry, and so I went to his place, and..."

Izuku seemed to realize what you were insinuating. He put his hands over his mouth, and... yep, he's crying, as expected.

"You're welcome...?" You nervously said to him.