☆~Shouto Todoroki~☆

I wish I could get more mad at people. I wish I was allowed to scream at people. Like, I wish I was allowed to get super angry at people, then yell at them like I want to, and then not have the person I'm angry at make me seem like the asshole.

"Oh WhY aRe YoU yelling?!?!?!" LIKE, I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU PUSHED ME OVER THE FUCKING EDGE?! OH YEAH, THAT MAKES TOTAL SENSE! YOU'RE ALLOWED TO SCREAM AT ME, BUT THEN WHEN I START YELLING, I'M SUDDENLY THE HORRIBLE PERSON?! MAKES PERFECT FUCKING SENSE.

I FUCKING HATE THAT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO YELL AT PEOPLE, THAT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO GET ANGRY EVER. ANGER MIGHT AS WELL JUST NOT BE AN EMOTION I HAVE IF I'M NOT ALLOWED TO FEEL IT. I wish I could just yell at someone, and then not have them guilt trip me. That would be nice.

(Unrelated: I hope this is good, I spent a while on it)

----------- ☆~°¤ | If It Leaves, Replace It | ¤°~☆ ------------

Rei Todoroki, your ex-boyfriend's mom who you were still on good terms with, died a month ago. She was an interesting woman. After divorcing her husband, failing three separate times to get a job, getting into a car crash, and losing her youngest son, she started her own company. It was... a robotics company, or a tech company, or something like that. Epic origin story.

Today, you got a package.

There was some writing on the box.

Hi (Y/N)
Bet you never expected a package from us, huh?
Well, for some reason, mom had something she wanted you to have.
Yeah, you.
Natsuo and I don't know why she wanted you to have it, but she clearly had a reason to.
It's related to her projects.
I'm pretty sure it's a key to the old office. The one everyone got locked out of.
Well... we hope you're doing good.
Touya still hates you though.

Why would she give you anything?

You opened the package, and saw a wooden box.

"Huh. A box inside of a box." You said to yourself. "I wonder if there's a bug in that one. One that she was planning to smash with a hammer."

You opened to wooden box, and saw the velvet interior, holding a key.

Please visit this place for me.
I want to make sure everything is still in working order.
Thank you, (Y/N).
Maybe it says something that I trust you more than my children to check on the office for me.
It's just... I'm worried about what they will think.
Thank you.

It is strange that she trusts you more than her own children.

...

You're still gonna go there, obviously.

So the next day, you drove to that abandoned building.

You slid the key into the lock, and... the door unlocked, as expected.

You walked inside, and the lights flickered on once the door shut behind you.

Then, a voice came on the speaker.

"Mom! You're back! Oh, everyone here has been waiting so long for you to return! The cameras have deteriorated since you left, so I... can't exactly see you, but that looks enough like you for me to safely assume it's you. If you want to come see me, I'm right where you left me. In your office, fourth floor down. Everyone's waiting."