I'm sorry

I don't like the idea of saying what I'm going to, because I really like this place... it's nice that I've found people who share my interests, and don't just think I'm annoying, but... I think I might leave.

I don't want to leave, but I don't have any motivation to write anything anymore...

I started writing because it was fun, and I wanted to share my ideas, but now I just feel like I HAVE to post or people will stop caring about me.
If I stop making these dumb oneshots, everyone here will just forget I exist...

But I guess that's just how the internet is.If you're good at something, you should only ever post that.Never do anything else.Force your life to become a repeating Hell of posting the same story over and over with slight changes day after day forever...And eventually people will grow tired of you.They'll abandon you.

Because the truth is they never really cared about you.

So, I'm leaving.
I'm not going to write here anymore.
It was fun while it lasted, but hey, shit happens.

This book will never update again.
None of my other stories will either (though I don't need to say that, since you guys only care about this)

In all honesty, I hope this is a feeling I'll just get over tomorrow.

I really hope I end up realizing I'm just being over dramatic, and deciding to keep writing.

I would love that, because I really liked showing you guys my ideas...

But that probably won't happen.

I've never asked this directly, because I was scared you guys would think I'm begging, but... could you guys read my other books please?
I'd really like that.

Also, I'd like if you guys gave me some encouraging comments, or something...
I really need that right now.
I just need to know that I'm wrong about the fact that nobody here cares about me.
I don't care if you guys think I'm trying to guilt-trip you, because I know in my mind that that isn't what I'm doing.

Please don't hate me for this...

And, thanks for reading my dumb stories, even though they weren't good in the slightest.

Bye, and remember to take care of yourselves!

Here's a quick update a few hours later.

It felt really good to get that off my chest, and I feel like I made the right choice in deciding to not update this anymore.

That being said...

I have decided to not leave Wattpad entirely. Why? Well, because I still want to share my ideas! I probably won't b on here as often, but I'm still going to be here. And hey, if any of you are interested in ships, I have a book I'm gonna make that's basically just about Kiribaku, so that should be fun, right?

I'm gonna take a long break before I return, though... like a month or so. I just feel like that's the best idea right now.

So, sorry for being so dramatic earlier! And thanks for the comments, I really appreciated it!

Have a good day, or a good night depending on your timezone!

And again... thank you all so much for reading this book, it really made my year a lot better.