☆~Izuku Midoriya & Tanjiro Kamado~☆

Hey!
I am returning with the Demon Slayer crossover chapter I mentioned... a long time ago.
Hope you like it!

And on the note of returning and all that, I just want to say that I'm really excited to start writing these again!

(Also I've never written about Demon Slayer before, so I'm sorry if Tanjiro isn't written that well...)

----------- ☆~°+*¤ | Saved | ¤*+°~☆ ------------

You're a very lonely high school student.

And as well as that, you don't exactly have the greatest home life.

So you, being in the situation that you are, like anime.

You like to take comfort in those fantasy worlds, and imagine what your life would be like if you lived in one of those worlds.
You like to imagine how much better your life would be if you lived in one of those worlds.

Right now, you were interested in two shows more so than the rest. My Hero Academia and Demon Slayer.

Even though both worlds are extremely dangerous, just...
Oh how you wished they were reality...

Everything was getting worse for you.

You just wanted something to happen to make your life better.

"I wish I could just live in one of those worlds..." you said to yourself. "Or that Tanjiro or Deku could be real... and they could come save me..."

You knew that would never happen.

"I wish that would happen..." you whispered to yourself.

You just wanted to escape your horrible life in whatever way you could.

You went to sleep that night, considering the only thing you could think of.
Considering the only thing that would allow you to escape.

You woke up to loud banging downstairs.

At first, you didn't think much of it, as you've been woken up by similar sounds many times before.

It was probably just your parents, as usual...

Though, after a while, you realized that this was different than normal.

It didn't sound like your mother drunkenly stumbling about, or your father fighting with her...

So, you began getting worried.

You grabbed your flashlight, even though you knew it wouldn't help you, and quietly exited your bedroom.

You walked down the stairs quietly as you could, and turned on the flashlight when you got to the bottom.

You nervously walked through the house, wondering what that noise could have been.

You eventually found the source of the noise.

And, well...

It wasn't exactly what you expected.