Titan

Titan's moon was now high in the sky. Thanos and his 'children' were gathered out in the open. He was clutching the small wooden box in his large purple hands. They were all confused at what Thanos wanted to do, he hadn't spoken about his plans at all, they were all in the dark about it but when one has hold of all six infinity stones, they become feared, as they are capable of anything. At this moment in time the stones were just rocks, each covering an aspect of life but thats all anyone knew.

Muttering inaudible words under his breath all six stones rose from the box. The members of the black order watching in awe. They were hypnotised by the magic happening right before their eyes.
Each stone came together to become one. Multicoloured lights were emitted, each representing a stone. It was hard to see the horizon as the stones made such a large impact.

A large cloud formed behind the stones, a silhouette appearing in the centre. Panic flew through Thanos as he stared on, unaware of what was going to happen, this was the only chance he had, otherwise he would have to search for the stones again. The figure kept walking towards them.
"Master, is this supposed to happen"
"Ebony your not making this situation any better."
Ebony stepped back, everyone held a weapon before them as a form of protection from the unknown shadow that could be a threat. She was a threat, for now. Their chests rose and fell, not aware of the journey they were all about to embark on.

The cloud disappeared, the one large stone broke off into the six original ones. In the blink of an eye they vanished, spread far across the galaxy.
Thanos stepped forward hesitantly, his heart racing,
"Speak now or forever hold your truth"
The figure emitted power from her hand, she stared forward, at the group before her. A thousand questions running through her mind, she was confused, angered but ready to fight.