Jotunheim

Thor was now 430 years old, roughly 3 human years. Jenna was sat with him in his nursery, on a small red and gold rug, he had a small viking ship with two Valkyrie figures splayed out infront of him. Thor's first word was "val" short for Valkyrie. He adored the female fighters, when Jenna told him stories he would do his little baby babble and have the largest smile across his tiny face.

"Here comes the Valkyrie" Jenna cooed as she spoon fed him a purée of fruits from the market. She had carried him down there that morning, he tapped the fruits that looked most appealing to him, then Jenna blended the ones he chose into his breakfast smoothie. Thor replied with a happy squeal as half of his spoonful fell from his mouth.

Suddenly Frigga came bursting through the doors. Thor pointed at her and screamed, "Jen", which was his second word, he hadn't bothered to learn anything else so everything was either "Val" or "Jen."

"Jenna, it's the frost giants, they appear to be heading towards Asgard!" Frigga's voice full of panic.
"Where's Odin"
"He has ventured to Jotunheim to stop them, could you keep an eye on Thor whilst I make a statement to the Asgardians."
"Of course I can, could you tell Skurge I won't be able to help him just yet then, he can wait until I finish looking after this little one, who I adore more than anything" Jenna tickled Thor's cheek, he rolled backwards in a fit of baby giggles.
"What were you helping Skurge with?"
"He is cleaning out the storage units, starting with Heimdall's in the globe"

Frigga nodded then left Jenna to deal with a squealing Thor. As Queen it was her duty to inform the Asgardians and make their safety a priority.