One by one

It had been hours. Jenna had no idea who the battle was against or where it was. All she could do was find a way to pass the time, she danced, she cleaned, she even organised Hela's closet.
After doing all that, she decided that staying in Hela's room wouldn't make time go quicker. Jenna could go back to her room but she could do that later, right now she wanted to know where her best friend was.

Jenna had changed out of her dress and into her armour that she usually sported, now that everyone in Asgard knew who she was and that she wasn't a threat, she was safe to be herself.
The corridors in the castle seemed quieter, more eerie. It was unsettling. There were no guards, they were all on hold incase the Valkyrie needed assistance but they usually didn't, they were Asgard's most prized warriors and the fact that they were all female makes the situation better. Young Asgardians had always dreamed of being part of the Valkyrie but when they found out it was an all female troup, they had to rethink their career paths.

Passing the corner, Jenna bumped into Frigga.
"Ahh Frigga, I was wondering if you knew anything about the battle Odin called Hela for, it's only that they haven't returned yet."
"Oh I'm not sure dear, I"
Frigga's words were cut off as both their heads darted to the window beside them. They both ran out to the balcony to see what all the commotion was about.

Screams could be heard from outside the castle. The Valkyrie were very much still at battle, but with who? Jenna and Frigga's eyes scanned the rainbow bridge to asses the situation. Valkyrie's fell of their Pegasus'.
One. By. One.
Limp bodies falling, and crashing onto the bridge.
It was scenes from a horror film. Elite warriors failing at their task. Frigga gasped, she had spotted the killer of the Valkyrie, Jenna hadn't yet.

Swords flew through the air, those the colour of blue and silver headed towards those coloured black and green. Who had black and green swords?
"HELA!" Jenna screamed from the balcony, she sped down the golden hallway and out of the palace. Tears brimming in her eyes as she tried to make sense of Hela's sudden betrayal, she always adored the Valkyrie. What was her reasoning for this?
Jenna's feet kept a steady pace as she made her way to the rainbow bridge, she was too panicked to teleport, scared it would take her somewhere else.

Hela may have been the Goddess of death, but there was no way she could take on the entire Valkyrie at once, or could she?